- 1 kg potato
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 drop of red food colour
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- Boil potatoes & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Crackle mustard seeds& cumin seeds. Lower the flame. Add red chilli powder,coriander powder, turmeric powder & salt.
- Fry for 1min. Add food colour & finally add potatoes (cut into 4 pieces).
- Mix well till the potatoes get mixed with masalas
- Garnish with coriander,You can add lemon if needed.
- Ready to serve.