so why do you think there is a God ?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
What are your reasons for believing or not believing in God ?
Why there has to be the God ??

I will answer later - Threads starter's privileges ;)

Lily

B.R
Staff member
who created the world?
who created the heavens and the earth?
who made the sun revolve around the earth ?
after we die where do we go?
who gave us the ability to read and write, see and walk, and took it away from others?
what makes our heart beat and our lungs breath?

God, that's why i believe that there is a God! :)

I don't think there is god.
Rather, I believe there is god.
Reason: This nature makes me believe.
When i sit and try to understand my body, my existence; it makes me believe there is god.

I believe a living being's complete body is the most automatic, fully loaded with sensors and emotions is the highly perfect machine in whole world. This makes me believe in nature.
When I look at nature, say a sea and thought about what if these oceans go out of contol, it will take less then a second to destoy everybody.
Then I believe the one power who control this nature.

In addition to all these; lifes of Bhagat Prahalad, Ten Gurus, Jesus, Bhai Taru Singh, Baba Deep Singh, Sant Ravidass, Baba Sheikh Farid, Surdas, Meera and many other great pesonailities confirms my belief in God.

bony710

_-`Music = Life`-_
Scientists Ne Ik Expiriment Perform Kita C.....
"Maran Waali condition ch Ik Banda C ,, Ohnu Ik Glass Box Vich band Karke Rakh Dita C...And After He Died There Was A Crack in The Glass....Which Shows That His Soul Escaped Or God Tried To Save Him"
SO There Is One Thing For Sure SOUL OR GOD

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
If God made everything then who made God ?
If God can be without a beginning or an end then why can't the universe and the life itself be without a beginning or an end ?

@bony Don't you think all mighty God could have taken the soul without cracking the container ?

Rajat

Prime VIP
It is as simple as believing in sumone else....if u belive in urself den u must belive in god..coz wat we r today is only coz of who god made us....

bony710

_-`Music = Life`-_
It didn't because some one just made up that story.
Why would any one put a dying man in an air tight container ?
Scientists Put Him Only To Test The Presence Of Soul/God.......
And Dat's Not A Story
They Were Assure That He Will De...
.That's Why They Put Him In...

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Dear It is fate of the child ,
may be he has done some bad things in his/her previous birth

Doesn't everything happens at God's will ? then how can a person be responsible and punished for God's doing ?

Scientists Put Him Only To Test The Presence Of Soul/God.......
And Dat's Not A Story
They Were Assure That He Will De...
.That's Why They Put Him In...

Why a person and not an animal ? All religions maintain that every living thing has a soul. So what if we let some insects die in an air tight bottle and it doesn't crack or burst.Would we establish that there is no soul or God ?

J@tti

..Majajan..
God is an epitome of truth, created by us so that we can remain in check. Wonder what some people will start doing if they did not believe that in the end, they were going to be answerable for everything they have done. We created a concept of Heaven and Hell to believe that our good deeds are going to pay out in the end. And fear of Hell keeps some people from doing things that would make this world a much worse place.

According to me...

Why is there is a God?

I think the whole definition that is propogated today of the word God is wrong. It is not a guy or a lady sitting up there that would shower us with money or save us from our problems. My definition kinda stems from what Jatti wrote up there. It is the "epitome of truth". The concept of living your life the perfect way which saves you from rage, greediness and high headedness because these are the things that bring you down most of the times and make you do things that are harmful to you and others.

I believe in God(Perfect way of living life ) because by living life that way....i am not harming others in any way.......i am improving my self conduct by being disciplined......i am not giving into rage, greediness and high headedness.

Is the concept of God purely man made ? Maybe .......i dont have enough knowledge to disapprove or prove that.

Does this concept work? Yes if followed properly .....i think it works.

Dont you think if everyone lived their life the proper way....we would have far few problems then we have today........and we wud be a lil more closer to the realization of the so called "perfect world"......which capitalistic society thinks is not possible( i am not by any means saying..... capitalistic society cannot exist with religion......the basis of our religion is hardwork and sharing....which i think would be great.)

Just my 2 cents.....:so

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
things i have herad "God is never born. He never dies. He has no beginning and no end. He is always living. He is free from aging process. He is fearless. He is flawless. He is free from happiness and misery. He is pure. he is Kind." :k

He cannot be sensed with 5 senses (eyes, ears, nose, tongue or skin)..i think its all man made concept..no one has ever seen God?????

but God’s existence is also realized from His works...i mean he regular, logical nd mathematical motions of the planets......... meaningful and rightful functioning of the universe??

→ ✰ Dead . UnP ✰ ←

→ Pendu ✰ ←
Staff member
the simple and everlasting definiteion for God is God was since always and will be for always. No one created God but God created everyone and everythin God is not dependent on others but others are dependent on God....