>>>>>>Sikh Women<<<<<

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
stop posting such meaningless and wrong material... ur credibility was doubted frm day one and you've proved it once again...

here's the actual definition FYI:
Kaur, (meaning:"princess") in Punjabi, is widely used as a name by female Sikhs. Within the Sikh religion Kaur means Princess whereas, Singh is derived from the word 'Simha' meaning lion. It is believed to be a derivative of the word 'Kanwar' meaning Prince (in Sanskrit).
The tenth Sikh guru, Guru Gobind Singh, made it mandatory for Sikh females to use the second-name Kaur and for Sikh males to use the second-name Singh. The Guru said, "You are my beloved princess, my daughters. You must be respected. How can this world be without you?".
Kaur provides Sikh women with equal respect to men. The Guru Gobind Singh said, "You don’t have to take anybody else's name. You are an individual, you are a princess, and you keep Kaur as your last name.”

yes exactly..

Big B

Banned
stop posting such meaningless and wrong material... ur credibility was doubted frm day one and you've proved it once again...

here's the actual definition FYI:
Kaur, (meaning:"princess") in Punjabi, is widely used as a name by female Sikhs. Within the Sikh religion Kaur means Princess whereas, Singh is derived from the word 'Simha' meaning lion. It is believed to be a derivative of the word 'Kanwar' meaning Prince (in Sanskrit).
The tenth Sikh guru, Guru Gobind Singh, made it mandatory for Sikh females to use the second-name Kaur and for Sikh males to use the second-name Singh. The Guru said, "You are my beloved princess, my daughters. You must be respected. How can this world be without you?".
Kaur provides Sikh women with equal respect to men. The Guru Gobind Singh said, "You don’t have to take anybody else's name. You are an individual, you are a princess, and you keep Kaur as your last name.”

:wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah

Thanks