Sikh teacher with kirpan denied entry into President functio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sikh teacher with kirpan denied entry into President fun

i am absolutely sure someone armed like Ram will not be allowed to meet the president.
I posted these pictures for some people who question our need for sword in religion. So they also realize that even the God's they worship day and night, also have weapons.

Mainu Jabbad Daveh HIndu Goverment.
Why was Yaseer Arafaat, a person who had no country but wanted Palestine, was allowed in the Indian Parliament to give speech, with a loaded Weapon on him? And a Sikh, who is a citizen of India, is not allowed to enter parliament with a sword even though the constitute allows him/her to carry on with their profession. Mainu Jabba davoh, Hindu Sarkar which is now here after 800 years ruling Hindustan.
Where in the Indian constitute Hindustand is written? Only Bharat or India is written. But we still call Hindustan.
False disease of Hindu Nationalism of Hindustan will rot this country.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

It may not be written in constitution but it is written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib.
So i have zero issues with 'Hindustan' & 'Hindustani'

It may not be written in constitution but it is written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib.
So i have zero issues with 'Hindustan' & 'Hindustani'

My main issue is many innocent people were arrested and jailed by police. Police filed FIR's in court that these people uttered the word Khalistan in Hindustan. So in the court of law of India, Supreme court allowed this word, where a lawyer argued where is the word Hindustan in the Indian Constitute? yet we sing
Sare Jahan Se Acha, Hindustan Hamara.

Mainu vi koi issue nahi but the people who are spreading the false nationalism of Hindustan, its ok to say Hindustan and not okay to say Khalistan.
Even 70-90 years back. A Punjabi will say his desh is Desh Punjab
A bihari will say my desh is Desh Bihar, so for Gujrat and so on and so forth. Even in Punjab, where people from malwa were called that this person is from Desh Malwa. Suraj Parkash Granth of Kavi Santokh singh
The false rationalism brought everyone under one umbrella.
You are a Hindustani first before a Muslim or a Sikh. This is how fascism started in Germany.
The moment you stand up and say, I am first a Sikh before an Indian, you are labeled as a Gaddar.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

pro-khalistani were persecuted and anti-khalistani were shot dead.
people were forced to take sides, it was a hard time.

as for religion freedom, we Indians are doing fine, raat nu jagrate wale ni saun dinde, savere bhai hi utha dinde :p

Kanneda wale need not worry.

Mabie

Elite

My main issue is many innocent people were arrested and jailed by police. Police filed FIR's in court that these people uttered the word Khalistan in Hindustan. So in the court of law of India, Supreme court allowed this word, where a lawyer argued where is the word Hindustan in the Indian Constitute? yet we sing
Sare Jahan Se Acha, Hindustan Hamara.

Mainu vi koi issue nahi but the people who are spreading the false nationalism of Hindustan, its ok to say Hindustan and not okay to say Khalistan.
Even 70-90 years back. A Punjabi will say his desh is Desh Punjab
A bihari will say my desh is Desh Bihar, so for Gujrat and so on and so forth. Even in Punjab, where people from malwa were called that this person is from Desh Malwa. Suraj Parkash Granth of Kavi Santokh singh
The false rationalism brought everyone under one umbrella.
You are a Hindustani first before a Muslim or a Sikh. This is how fascism started in Germany.
The moment you stand up and say, I am first a Sikh before an Indian, you are labeled as a Gaddar.

this nationalism gave you india....

Sadhu

what if a person disguised as a Sikh, stabs the president ?

Every person can b put to a test b4 being allowd in. For example make him name all d guru's.
To leave no doubt he shud b asked to recite d vahiguru mantar. Or d sukhmani sahib.
Shud b made to prove if he's wearing d mandatory kachhehra n not d jockey underpants.

-
Oh vi ho jana ek din dekh liyo. Headline read karni, a sikh stabbed the president with his sword.
And this Hinduativa will do it with their fake Saffron Sikh (RSS) to blame the Sikhs. Like the way
they showed some Saffron Sikhs destroying the Barbary mosque

U probably don't knop that d VHP(vishva hindu parishad) was founded by a Sikh.

1985 Air India Bombing is all RAW work. So the western countries also start to believe
that Sikhs are Violent People (ਅਜਰੈਮ ਕੋਮ ) Come on, that dumb Parmar can build such
a sophisticated weapon? RAW had infiltrated many Hindu Temples and Sikh Temples in
Canada. Read the book called Soft Target by Zuhair Kashmeri and Brain McAndrew.
It will tell you where all the funds came from.

Zuhair Kashmeri describes himself on his website as Writer, Editot, Broadcaster and Dreamer.
He won't tel wher all d funds n d weapons to bhindrawalle n d other useful idiots of pakistan came from in 84 amritsar.

Before 1984, Sant Jarnail Singh had no realtives Name Parmar..and after 1985 Bombing,
Parmar and few other involved in the bombing were labeled as related to Sant Jarnail Singh.

Bhindrawalle was no Sant. And his only relative in 1984 was Zia-Ul-Haq n Pakistans ISI.
But U do admit that Parmar was involved, n thus contradict ur own statement dat it was d RAW

-
aah ki chaki firda...oh let me guess..weapon.

eh mata ki chaaki firdi..plus she is riding a dangerous tiger, which is known to eat humans too.

What nonsense is that. Ram n Durga doesn't attent presidential functions.
Or is it really necessary that U prove all those ppl who make jokes on d sikh right.

-
i am absolutely sure someone armed like Ram will not be allowed to meet the president.

U mean they wont allow someone riding a tiger too??
Thats worrysome.

-

KARAN

Prime VIP

twanu eh kyo lgda b koi sikh je kirpan paa ke kite jave ta oh kise nu mare ga hi.
eho je kinne ku case dekhde ho tusi ki kise sikh ne kirpaan payi hoyi c te ohne ose kirpan nal kise nu maar dita

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP

Manush khenda y ram wud attend president da function. Saleo tusi mar gaye tusi attend krna. Je tusi raam wangu nai disde ehda matlab tusi haraam de aa.
Asi apne dharm peo guru gobind singh varge disde soo asi jaiz aa. Tu najaiz aulaad ho k sanu dasda ki galat ki theek aa

Bhindrawale was sant and sipahi.

Asi mard de adin aa tuhade wangu janaia de adhin nai.

Go nd dress like ur mata.
Wear bangles
Mehndi lavao put ja k.
Marda wale kam tuhade toon hone nai.

Status
Not open for further replies.