Sign Our Petition in Support of Sikhs

U.S. Military Rejects the Sikh Identity

sikhrihttoservesmall-1.jpg

"There shall be equality of treatment and opportunity for all persons in the armed forces without regard to race, color, religion or national origin."
President Harry Truman, July 26, 1948

"I was shocked to learn that the Army would expect me to choose between my faith or my service to my country. There is nothing about my religion that stops me from doing my job."
Captain Kamaljit Singh Kalsi, April 7, 2009

Eh request a saarey UNP walean nu ki ah petition sign kar dehn....eh apney brothers tey sisters lai ah jehrey US army ch serve karna chahundey a par ohna nu rokea jah reha tey keha jah reha ki pagg ton bina ao. US first admendment ch likhea "freedom of religion" is protected.

Baki apney saarey relatives nu v kehdeo .......online sign kar dehn plz....ajey sirf 3000 signature hoey ney.........hor chahidey ney.

Thank you in Advance. 2 second lagney a.....community di help karan ch kuch ni janda.

ah link a bus information bhar key click sign fir click i just want to sign the petition. Again Thank you in Advance.

Link Below

The Sikh Coalition

Re: Sign Our Petition in Support of Sikh

Christians/Catholics vs Muslims, oi yaar, a few Sikhs are serving right now. Army says no more Sikhs. Why join this army? Goras going nuts!

Bro its not about why join the army?

gul eh a ....this is discrimination......jehrey bandey join karna chahundey a........ohna nu rokia thori jana chahida.

If we ignore it...kul nu gorey saanu hor job tooh v ban kar sakdey a.......we should fight against wrong not ignore it like its none of our bussiness

King Singh

U.S. Military Rejects the Sikh Identity

sikhrihttoservesmall-1.jpg

"There shall be equality of treatment and opportunity for all persons in the armed forces without regard to race, color, religion or national origin."
President Harry Truman, July 26, 1948

"I was shocked to learn that the Army would expect me to choose between my faith or my service to my country. There is nothing about my religion that stops me from doing my job."
Captain Kamaljit Singh Kalsi, April 7, 2009

Eh request a saarey UNP walean nu ki ah petition sign kar dehn....eh apney brothers tey sisters lai ah jehrey US army ch serve karna chahundey a par ohna nu rokea jah reha tey keha jah reha ki pagg ton bina ao. US first admendment ch likhea "freedom of religion" is protected.

Baki apney saarey relatives nu v kehdeo .......online sign kar dehn plz....ajey sirf 3000 signature hoey ney.........hor chahidey ney.

Thank you in Advance. 2 second lagney a.....community di help karan ch kuch ni janda.

ah link a bus information bhar key click sign fir click i just want to sign the petition. Again Thank you in Advance.

Link Below

The Sikh Coalition

I signed this some time ago.