~~ Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji de janamdn dian vadhayiaan~~

Guest33

Elite
~~ Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh~~

UNP family de sab members nu
Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
de janamdin dian lakh lakh vadhayiaan

.....Hai taan ih shubh dihada kal par mere vallo advance ch sab nu vadhai.......

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
gurprubh di sab nu bahut bahut vadhayi hove .
Baba ji sabna de sirte mehar bharya hath rakhan te sab diya jholiya khushiya naal bharan.

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
gurugobind01-1.gif

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Waheguru Ji da Khalsa Waheguru Ji di Fateh...

Mere Vallo vi sabnu Mubarka....

:pr:pr:pr:pr:pr

Kav

Sabna noo Guru Gobind Singh Ji de Janam Dihade di lakh lakh wadhayee hove........... Jihna ne Khalsa banaya Si..................

CREATION OF THE KHALSA:

A small tent was pitched on a small hill now called Kesgarh Sahib at Anandpur and an open air dewan was held. The Guru drew his sword and in a thundering voice said," I want one head, is there any one who can offer me?" This most unusual call caused some terror in the gathering and the people were stunned. There was dead silence. The Guru made a second call. Nobody came forward. There was still more silence. On the third call there rose Daya Ram, a khatri of Lahore who said," O true king, my head is at thy service." The Guru took Daya Ram by the arm and led him inside the tent. A blow and thud were heard. Then the Guru, with his sword dripping with blood, came out and said," I want another head, is there anyone who can offer?".
This was not an ordinary feat, this was the most unparallel and supernatural act which was performed through the direct Will of God. The Guru himself authenticates this act: "Khalsa is the army of God Khalsa is created with the Will of God."Dharam Das, a Jat from Delhi came forward and said," O true king! My head is at thy disposal." The Guru took Dharam Das inside the tent, again a blow and thud were heard, and he came out with his sword dripping with blood and repeated," I want another head, is there any beloved Sikh who can offer it?".Upon this some people in the assembly remarked that the Guru had lost all reason and went to his mother to complain. Mohkam Chand, a washerman of Dwarka (west coast of India) offered himself as a sacrifice. The Guru took him inside the tent and went through the same process. When he came out, he made a call for the fourth head. The Sikhs began to think that he was going to kill all of them. Some of them ran away and the others hung their heads down. Himmat Chand, a cook of Jagan Nath Puri, offered himself as a fourth sacrifice. Then the Guru made a fifth and the last call for a fifth head. Sahib Chand, a barber of Bidar (in central India), came forward and the Guru took him inside the tent. A blow and thud were heard. Guru came this time in a little while,and finally Guru emerged from the tent and with him came the five Panj Pyaras (five beloved ones). They were in the most radiant form. There were exclamations of wonder and the sighs of regret on all sides. Now people were sorry for not offering their heads.

full_taur

Sab n Guru Gobind Singh ji de janam dihaade diyan lakh lakh vadhiya..

Waheguru saanu Guru Gobind Singh ji te dikhaye raaste te chalan di Strength, courage te akal deve...