RIP Santokh Singh Rataurh Kaka Bhainiwal

Devon

Punjabi singer Kaka Bhaniwala has passed away in his sleep.

As of now, not much else is known, but from recent videos there's clear evidence of severe weight loss which would correspond to speculations of liver problems brought on by alcohol.

This is a big blow for bhangra, as Kaka was simply on fire lately, with hits like Bundook, Koka and the list goes on.

RIP

Re: RIP Kaka Bhaniwala

Can you confirm this from a credible source.....i know i heard it and read it at chakdey.com and other sites.....but can you confirm this from a news site or anything else???

It's really sad first kulwinder dhillon, soni pabla naw now kaka.

Punjabi industry is losing its shine. RIP Kaka. My condolences to his family.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47

May God gives peace to the departing soul.
its such a disgrace for our music industry that the world famous punjabi music is facing loss of such nice singer as explained by Gabhru Top da.. its realy sad..
God bless all and may everyone get success and please stop this alocoholic problems.. we are not able to take these loss.. thanks

Santokh Singh Rataurh (Kaka Bhainiavala)RIP

Santokh Singh was really sick due to the illness- typhoid, thats why he had lost so much weight of late and unfortunately lost his life due to it as well.

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ

News has tragically broken that Santokh Singh Rataurh more commonly known as Kaka Bhainiawala sadly passed away at an hospital in Ludhiana at 12am

:n so sad :(

Few words about him from artsits across the industry.
"A talented brother with a voice like no other, very unique and hard to find. Just by hearing his vocals you were able to realise that the person singing is none other then Kaka Bhaniawala. Meeting and working with him have been the high points of my music career and will never be forgotten.

Words can never express the loss this bhangra industry has recieved. Rest in peace and may god bless your soul. Santokh Singh Rataurh also known by millions as Kaka Bhaniawala." Gurps Dj Phoenixx
' Santokh Singh Rataurh aka Kaka Bhainiawala will be sorely missed, he was a great vocalist, and definately a great performer. Another hole left in the bhangra industry which will never be filled. R.I.P Kaka.. Milan

Kaka Bhainawala was and will always be in my heart a phenomenal talented artist. RIP Kaka Bhaniawala our deepest condolences to family and friends. Bob E
Kaka, the crew will miss you and your talent. i am very upset to hear this news today about kaka and my thoughts go out to his children and his family. my u now rest in peace. Regards - Desi Dark Child

Ginny

VIP

i got the news that he Took His Last Breath At 4:30 Am In Ludhiana

RIP kaka