Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 200 g sprouted mung (or sprouted beans, cut into small size if long), lightly steamed
- 3 cup Rice bubbles
- 1 cup corn flacks
- (optional) 1 cup Chick peas or grams (Kabuli Chana or black Chana), boiled in water to make them soft.
- 2 red tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Potato baked, finely chopped (about 1 cm size)
- 1 cucumber (kheera), finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger root, finely chopped
- 2 green chili finely chopped
- 5-7 Low fat wheat biscuits
- 5-7 Rice crackers
- 5-7 Low fat potato chips
- 3 tspn fresh lime juice
- 1 tspn red chili powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tspn mint leaves powdered or 15-20 fresh mint leaves finely chopped.
- 1/2 tspn black pepper freshly powdered
- 1/4 tspn cumin seeds, powdered
- Mix thoroughly all the ingredients in a bowl. Serve immediately.
- This is a very healthy and tasty dish for breakfast or with evening tea.
- If you plan to make this dish in advance, then you can use chick peas or grams.
- You can use a total number of 15-20 biscuits or chips or rice crackers or their combination.