tere hair bau sohne aa :an

black shirt bau sohni ae :an

te umm akhaan sohniyaan motiyaan vaddiyaan :an

te cheeks barre cute ne :an

bas hor kuch ni

par :wub

pink puma

Elite
You are all very sweet, thank you so much for all these comments. vaise i am nothing compared to some of you beauties! :hug

I must say, mein kaade vi apni koi vi photo internet teh nahi ditti. The only reason i posted my pix here is because you all feel like family to me and just everyone here is so sweet and nice and we are all friends. Its truly a privledge to a part of this wonderful site and its nice to be able to put a face to everyone.

Thanks again each and everyone of you put a smile to my face, i cant tell you how much it means to me to be your friend.

:ghug :kik :rose :wub :kiss :lub :hug

Dhane- thank you ji thusi bohat bohat sweet aa and thanks for being such a good friend :hug

PP- meri bhen, mein tohadi vi foto dehkni! i cant wait to see you :kik
Angelo - hunny you are beauty defined, both inside and outside :angel

Nav-3 (Navi)- oye thanks for the flowers :rose hehe ur awesome too and guess what, mera naa vi navi aa! how cool are we :D

Sehaj- Thanks for your comment, you are a one of a kind friend and a very dear one. :hug :rose

Teshin ji - mein tohadi vi foto dehkni! :D

Guri- jee thanks tohada menu seendal saadan da, i feel honoured to be called seendal by Guri >haha

SP- thank you ji :hug thusi vi bohat nice aa >hug

Mani- Maniyehhhh hanji assi jaroor chaala gaye coffee peen rofl

Ajeebo- i love you too hunnyyyyy and you are far far far more gorgeous doll :kiss

Gagan- oye youuu lol im not a rapchick infact i hate rap! mein taan siddi saadi kuri aa :nerd vaise thanks thusi vi bohat kaim ho :hug

Diamond ji - thusi saachi ek diamond aa :hug i wanna see your gorgeous smile too! :D:D

NYCz Jatti - hunny you are gorgeous too!!!! little cutie pie jehi hehe :dr

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Oyeeee Hoyeeeee
Bahut Wadhiya Pink
Sohni Manmohni lovely Cute Sweet hor ki kaha hun
ethe sab to pehla main post karda pia
kyonki main fer yaaraa da yaar haa ji

:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll
:kuto:kuto:kuto:kuto:kuto
monu lagda pums tere to naraaz ho gayi
tu na baaj aayi

pums lemme know if he bothered ya, i will kutt him up......par sachi comment ta bahtu sohna keeta si sohni manmohni, je mainu koi eda da comment kare ta main thank u ta jaroor kahungi :bolt

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
:kik
Angelo - hunny you are beauty defined, both inside and outside :angel

awwww pums thank u so much, but sachi u are far more gorgeous, smart and gem of a person. You have such a beautiful heart and you are just an angel. Thats real beauty with brains. :wub

I look forward to a long-lasting friendship and also to see you sometime soon in toronto..... :hug

SehaJ

Troublemaker
You are all very sweet, thank you so much for all these comments. vaise i am nothing compared to some of you beauties! :hug

I must say, mein kaade vi apni koi vi photo internet teh nahi ditti. The only reason i posted my pix here is because you all feel like family to me and just everyone here is so sweet and nice and we are all friends. Its truly a privledge to a part of this wonderful site and its nice to be able to put a face to everyone.

Thanks again each and everyone of you put a smile to my face, i cant tell you how much it means to me to be your friend.

:ghug :kik :rose :wub :kiss :lub :hug

Sehaj- Thanks for your comment, you are a one of a kind friend and a very dear one. :hug :rose

What can i say 4 ur this appreciation::aww

"PRICELESS":dr