pakistani women

Some1

Focusing on ________
well im pakistani from england and i kind of am attracted to SIKH MEN only. i mean, my parents would kill me because we r supposed to marry in our circles but i think i will be with a Sikh and im going to get shot lol

do what ur heart says
go where ur heart says

but after doing a cost/benefit analysis >haha

nd da part about getting shot ... then practice running like this :bolt

lovable_mani

got my love
we respect them as a women,
no need to ask such a question.......
i think all the indians have same respect for all women in this world....:y:y:y
it doesnt make any difference ur from Pakistan or some other part of world.......:y:y:y

SehaJ

Troublemaker
what do punjabi / sikh people think of pakistani women, not just da one's from Pakistan but all round the world

Actually sir or madam whatever u r .....i will like to say that this type of ques should not be asked..........

but when i m answering....well YES i personally do respect......:y

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Well i have a lot of muslim friends, and i treat them the same way i'd treat my sikh friends.

And you said your attracted to sikh men only, well theres nothing wrong with that as long as you'll be happy with each other, when you get married. but before you commit to someone outside of our religion, just think it through... do you have the guts to hurt your family and all your relatives? i know it should be about your happiness, but you still need to think about who you may hurt and what the consequences of it may be.

always a expert opinion...lolzz.....thanks navi....

SehaJ

Troublemaker
we respect them as a women,
no need to ask such a question.......
i think all the indians have same respect for all women in this world....:y:y:y
it doesnt make any difference ur from Pakistan or some other part of world.......:y:y:y

good one vere..........:y