NRIs contribution to India's economy

^^^ ki lorr aa matha maaran di, fact provide karan di. kisse nu koi farak ni painda

Mehnu tah 22 eh ni samajh aundi ah Gandhi di thinking kadon nikalugi india cho. Ehdey karan Azaadi late ho gai...hun ehdey karan hi development late ho rahi a.

Ehna mutabak Asharam khol key desh di sewa ho rahi a...... Oh asharam waley bandey nu apney paira tey khara karkey desh di sewa ni hundi..rofl...

balley oh gandhiwadio...kadi india nu agey na vadhan deo. :wah

Saini84

Elite
You guys are again stretching it just for the heck of it......
So when did I say India gives the highest return? They invest in India because they are Indians, many NRI's I know who are investing in Pakistan who gives more returns then India so thats personal gain is what I said. Where did I mention that that India give highest return in the world? It was a remark made on contribution to the country which was stated under the fact of investments made by NRI's and when did I say NRI's didn't contribute?
Again, you are defending yourself without any base of understanding.
And who talked abt Gandhivaad? What does investments has to do with Gandhi? Why do you bring Gandhi in here, lol. I didn't mention him neither did anyone else.
Good luck

^^What exactly are you trying to say?....Be clear and conscise for once.

What exactly do you mean by contribution to the country????

Are the NRI's not contributing to the countries development? Are the facilities provided by NRI's not benefitting Indians?

If you have the slightest idea of how Global economy works you will see that not everyone can live like Mother Teressa which you mentioned in your first post. So your argument that somehow NRI's are not serving the country by creating economies of scale for profit is totally baseless.

Businesses(mostly for profit) not Charitable organizations are the basis of development. Without the first one, the second one wont exist.

P.S - I dint quote you in the Gandhi post....so dont reply to that.

pps309

Prime VIP
^^ oye tu internet te baitha ki karda, bahar jaa ke maa de sewa kar. Maa urf mother nation lai kuch kar, jhaardu laa, saaf safai kar.
kehja putt aa tu, ohde kol hunde hoye v seva ni karda. rofl

Never mind. Enough said.

Thought so.....

In the words of Adam Smith the father of modern economics....

Self - Interest not benevolence is the foundation of the economic order. However, that is not to say benevolence has no place in society. Often benevolence motivates our most dramatic actions. i.e giving to homeless, doing charitable work.

However to say benevolence creates wealth is not true.

In my own simple words.....a milkman doesn't give you milk because he wants to "serve the country". He gives you milk because of his own self interest...i.e to provide for his/her family.

So your argument that benevolence is greater than self-interest or its is the only good mean of serving the country is totally utterly one-sided.

If you ever choose to read......all this is in the first year economics textbook at most of the reputed universities. PEACE

ranje di heer

peeche hatt jao
yaroo fer ladayi shuru karti tussi ithe.... tussi sare bhulli kyo baithe o ki appa sare hi indians aa, aiwen kahto appa NRIs bare ya indians bare ladayi kariye.... je appa apas ch hi idda larde rahe ta lokki saddi ese ladayi da fayeda uthaonge, ohna kehna ki indians ho ke apas ch larde aa, ehna nu nuksaan pahuchaon ch ki janda...
plzz lado na te araam naal beh ke galbaat karo...aiwen na NRIs te galt ilzaam ya mada bolo ohna nu.... te na hi indians te jo india baithe aa.... kuch ni haasil hona edda diyan gallan karke....
sorry je meri gall galt hove ta...

^^ oye tu internet te baitha ki karda, bahar jaa ke maa de sewa kar. Maa urf mother nation lai kuch kar, jhaardu laa, saaf safai kar.
kehja putt aa tu, ohde kol hunde hoye v seva ni karda. rofl

the thread strater i think is biggest dumb here who spoiling the name of other nri's too.I have the same question for this pps guy in his own tone, tu internet te baitha ki karda,ta rola panda renda ki ah hogaya ooh hogaya,jara bharat ta punjab di dharti te aja, phir sab thek kerdi tu ..jeda tehnu lagda. Kyu natheya phir itho poonch daba ke.Like what it says,tail between urs two (polio) legs.
Kehja putt aa tu for extra money, uthe ja kee part time yea full time tattiya saaf kerda yeah chukda.

pps309

Prime VIP
the thread strater i think is biggest dumb here who spoiling the name of other nri's too.I have the same question for this pps guy in his own tone, tu internet te baitha ki karda,ta rola panda renda ki ah hogaya ooh hogaya,jara bharat ta punjab di dharti te aja, phir sab thek kerdi tu ..jeda tehnu lagda. Kyu natheya phir itho poonch daba ke.Like what it says,tail between urs two (polio) legs.
Kehja putt aa tu for extra money, uthe ja kee part time yea full time tattiya saaf kerda yeah chukda.

hahaha....navi id bana lai maa de laal ne...:rofl
Te bai tu churreya da munda, jo tainu taatiya saaf karan to siva koi hor profession ni pata?? thoda khandani pesha??? Kinne paise laina?? Sade ghar v flush saaf kar jaya ghar?? :bak :bak

Saini84

Elite
PPS... I haven't made that id. That id was made in May, just use some common sense before assuming things everytime. You making a fool out of yourself which could be your hobby.
On the other note, if I'd to say something to anyone I'd still use the same id because I am not here to get noticed.

Saini84

Elite
Gabhru...I can reply if there is something valuable to reply. If it adds some value to the topic, something that you or me is not aware of. You repeating same things which I've already replied.

^^kithey ah oh reply?

I showed you how NRI's contribute and how your argument that how "desh sewa" can be only be done by opening charitable organizations is less than mediocre and not economically viable.

pps is saying the same thing .......desh dey koi gohdey ni dukhdey jehrey tusi ghutdey an.......you are also in India (just as I am) to make a living(self- interest ). i.e operate a(for profit) business or work for a (for profit) business. The same things the NRI's are doing.

You are now not replying on topic because you have NO ARGUMENT.

Saini84

Elite
The debate is what I'd call it ... is legitimate when you make correct arguments on the opponent related to the topic with strong focus on what the topic is and what you state inside the topic. Please help me find where did I say ''desh sewa'' can be ''ONLY'' done by charity???? And secondly I don't want to make this personal debate as such its still not adding a value with your replies.

For the record....I ain't in India. So again.....stop with the assumptions like PPS when he mentioned he made a new id (lol). When you 'assume', you'll make an ass out of you and me! "ass" "u" "me"

Please help me find where did I say ''desh sewa'' can be ''ONLY'' done by charity????

Look bel0w

What you started in the thread is something about investments, remmitance etc is personal gain and not a step towards charity, so when you talk about NRI's contribution to their motherland then state those facts according to the topic.

Your random thoughts here getting information from here and there doesn't really reflect anything when it comes to you talking about helping the country......... like you talking abt contribution of NRI's by putting investments data of NRI's in India.

Ofcourse the investments help indirectly in GDP etc. but it doesn't serve the purpose of what you just stated - serving the country.

I am just trying to be absolutely sure of what you are trying to propose in these statements?

Saini84

Elite
Where does it say - ''desh sewa'' can be '''''ONLY''''' done by charity????
Do me a favor....read the thread again ....... make sure you read it atleast 10 times and then try again.

Thanks

Where does it say - ''desh sewa'' can be '''''ONLY''''' done by charity????
Do me a favor....read the thread again ....... make sure you read it atleast 10 times and then try again.

Thanks

Reading the thread 10 times wont change what's quoted above. Are you going to say what you were proposing in the above statements or should i again "assume" stuff ??

What you started in the thread is something about investments, remmitance etc is personal gain and not a step towards charity, so when you talk about NRI's Desh Sewa then state those facts according to the topic.

Your random thoughts here getting information from here and there doesn't really reflect anything when it comes to you talking about Desh Sewa......... like you talking abt Desh Sewa by putting investments data of NRI's in India.

Ofcourse the investments help indirectly in GDP etc. but it doesn't serve the purpose of what you just stated - "Desh Sewa."

Lets see if this helps. I substituted Desh Sewa for the English words you used in your previous posts which meant the same thing . Maybe now you can tell us what you are really proposing in these statements?