Not many will care but..

Status
Not open for further replies.
areyyyyyyy this non-stop topic again comeing here..with diff title :wacko ....
one who says them separate is sure a mad

To understand Sikhism you have to understand Hinduism. Hinduism is not Christianity and Islam which are codified religions, and have a book and a prophet. Hinduism has originated from various rituals tribal customs and social life over the centuries. ITS A Sanatan Dharma .
As i already said in some thread... that Hindus,sikhs,jain and buddhism is same for me.. and it isssss..... az both started from same holy land INDIA ....As per Indian constitution, sikhism, buddhism and jainism are part of hinduism :)

agree with u bro.....

Well Show me one line from Guru Granthh sahib saying Sikhism is a religion. All sikh gurus used Panthh (sect) for sikhism

Get a better understanding for what a religion is

It seems like this people have learnt sikhism from Khalistani priests, whose main aim is to divide hindus and sikhs. It is your/our inferiority complex which is speaking,
Can anyone tell how many times word Rama, Krishna and Hari came in Guru Granthh sahib?

:wah

btw her's some main points.. truth... dont agree then dash dash...all know what i mean.

Sikhism is an off-shoot of hinduism only.

Sikh gurus never said sikhism is a religion they called it a panthh (sect of hinduism).

Guru nanak rebelled against the then prevailing rituals and customs in hindu society and presented deep hindu philosophy of vedanta in simple language

Japuji sahib is a beautiful simply worded Vedanta philosophy of hinduism

both hindus and sikhs believe in re-birth

both burn their dead

both treat OM as sacred name of god

both celebrate same festivals (like diwali, holi, baisakhi etc)

islam nd christianity have many more similarities like that .. r they both one nd the same thing

Sikhism is a stream from the river of Hinduism.
maybe but diff blfs
even now in some places eldest son in a hindu family in punjab is made a sikh(as it was done in past)

A true sikh will never say what you said.
and many more.. i think itna bass for all....

Bhindrawala's portrait installed in Golden temple ? why this nowww .........

I hope these postures and pictures of khalistani ghosts and stories, actions on the Golden Temple must be stop being publicised a lot, so that the newer generation of Sikhs do not get brainwashed and show symphathy for Khalistanis and see "Hindus as enemies of Sikhism".
they're not.. koi religion kisi ka dushman ni...as jesus christ said.. hate the sin not the sinner:)
This should be stopped by The government , and khalistani boosting sites and the surprisingly visible anti-hindu propaganda on the Khalistani sites should be banned also.
i agree.. but at the same time they shud stop anti-sikh activities:y

Well Who cares? Honestly the Khalistan movement is dead. I think this was just to satisfy some hardliners eeehhhhh.
well some ppl do care..

SIKHS WHO DEFAME HINDUISM ----- nice thing i founded

You have asked a subjective Question, and there can be many answers to a subjective question, ..........so you must know the background of some Sikhs who will insist on insulting their mother religion.

Generally Khalistani Sikhs from Canada defame Hindusim. Well they basically farmers and unemployed villagers from india , who immigrated to another land, became rich, but remained in each others company. The next 2 generations after them has not changed either. The second generation was bought up with the same low iq teachings at home which nuetralized their schooling, and the third generation today is trying to establish their insecure identity by making silly political noises about Sikhism.
ok u're right to sm extent.. but many sikhs moved here to save their lives
this family we knew .. the corrupt police usta "kidnap" their son nd ask for money.. they gave the money like 3 times.. in lakhss... but there ws this insecurity .. that made them come to canada.. nd they weren't like farmers or unemployed.. he ws kinda educated man..
not all ppl r like that.. nd ppl hu propoganda here for khalistani stuff.. i m not in favour of em either.. but at the same tiem i understand y they do that..

if govt in india relli cares.. y can't they jus let sikhs b a diff religion nd give them their rights..y do they 've to do shitty stuff to jus merge a religion..if they 've done that long time before.. we wudn't have 1984 bloodshed history..
they did that to budhists too.. budhism denies idol worship..nd wat the govt did ws .. lord budha ke putle baanake unki pooja karni shuru kardi nd ...nyway i dun wnna get into that..
Since the Canadian Sikhs have money but no class to rise in White Society they attract attention to themselves by silly statements and protests.
total BS
i like the last above line as i founded mostly ppl from outside india only talk all about this..rarely any indian do this... may be as they ignored and taken as second citizen.. so by frustation :nerd
well do ppl relli have that right in india.. whosoever wud talk bout that jus gets murdered by those corrupt officials..

well if so much they are serious then they should do something about this ---- click on it https://www.unp.me/f46/sikhs-pay-rs-20million-tax-to-taliban-47648/
sure absolutely

nd sowwie i din't want to start over again but i jus cudn't stop myself frm commenting on this post:em

nd for the thread
i respect the point of view and pretty much agree wid u
if n only if ppl cud get rid of this religion thing

i jus find religions as nuttin but another reason to fight over
not many ppl understand their religion yet they fight for it.. kill each other..nd propoganda for their relgion bein the superior.. nd tryin to supress others..nd no one deserves to b supressed
nyway all i gotta say now is nuttin .. soo
PEACE!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.