Not many will care but..

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one knows when this will end..edan da din auna v aa ki nahin?....shayad kyunki lokan ch badle di bhavna zyada aa....they don't think what's right n what's wrong.....jadon enna samajh aa jau lokan nu udon phir sab thik ho jana ....so jus hope for it........

i hope i didn't go off topic :d ...........:thinking

MAVERICK

As far as articles are concerned its just the provocation...

"I am sorry to think that you do not get a man's most effective criticism until you provoke him."

and once provoked, people tend to get filled with hatred...coz...

"Men grow tired of love, singing and dancing sooner than of war."

- Homer

and frankly i dont see it stopping...

MundaHoshiarpuriya

Maavan Thandiyan Shavaan
I'm glad that atleast there's someone else out there *esp on UNP* who feels the same way because I've read many articles on here and seen videos on youtube and other forums and the things people say back and forth to one another, claiming their own religion/culture to be superior over the others & saying unacceptable things is something beyond my comprehension level. Main ta kehnda ke lokan nu akal aa jaave par undercover angel ne sahi keha..jis din lokan nu samajh/akal aa gayi, sab kuch theek ho jau te 22 ji mainu tuhada quote bohat pasand aaya "Men grow tired love,singing and dancing sooner than of war."

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
seriously...yesterday only i was arguing wid one of the memberz.....well, Proud be an Indian first then Punjabi Malyali...me living in South but m so proud to say i was born here...being a Sikh i see no diff between Hindus and Sikhs....me te aa kehna chaunni aan Ppl here are more relaible than North ppl compared to Dilli and other regions.atleast they dun boast abt what they have...so plz ppl Grow up GET A LIFE.................its not abt being Hindu Sikh or Muslims....be what yu are be a proud Indian first :)

a guy started a community there saying WE ARE SIKHS NOT HINDUS.....Shuxxx

onanu tan drakht nal putha tangna chahida ae ...

MundaHoshiarpuriya

Maavan Thandiyan Shavaan
Main mann da ke har ek de apne soch vichar hunde aa te hone vi chahi de aa par jekar oh tuhanu puthey paasey nu toran lag jaan ta fer gal ohe ni reh jaandi..eho jehiyan gallan nu ta andh-vishwaas keh sakde aa..main maafi chahu ga ke je mere khyaalan karke kise nu takleef hoyi hovey par eh sirf mere apne soch vichaar aa..main kise nu pichhey ni laa reha..bas aap sabh ton jaanana chahunda ke tuhaade ki khyaal aa..

prithvi.k

on off on off......
areyyyyyyy this non-stop topic again comeing here..with diff title :wacko ....
one who says them separate is sure a mad

To understand Sikhism you have to understand Hinduism. Hinduism is not Christianity and Islam which are codified religions, and have a book and a prophet. Hinduism has originated from various rituals tribal customs and social life over the centuries. ITS A Sanatan Dharma .
As i already said in some thread... that Hindus,sikhs,jain and buddhism is same for me.. and it isssss..... az both started from same holy land INDIA ....As per Indian constitution, sikhism, buddhism and jainism are part of hinduism :)

I am gettin' sick and tired of reading articles that provoke sikhs and hindus against one another. I don't understand the point of them at all..Dang, I could say so much more but it's most likely going to backfire. Why can't we all just get along?

agree with u bro.....

Well Show me one line from Guru Granthh sahib saying Sikhism is a religion. All sikh gurus used Panthh (sect) for sikhism

It seems like this people have learnt sikhism from Khalistani priests, whose main aim is to divide hindus and sikhs. It is your/our inferiority complex which is speaking,
Can anyone tell how many times word Rama, Krishna and Hari came in Guru Granthh sahib?

a guy started a community there saying WE ARE SIKHS NOT HINDUS.....Shuxxx

onanu tan drakht nal putha tangna chahida ae ...

:wah

btw her's some main points.. truth... dont agree then dash dash...all know what i mean.

Sikhism is an off-shoot of hinduism only.

Sikh gurus never said sikhism is a religion they called it a panthh (sect of hinduism).

Guru nanak rebelled against the then prevailing rituals and customs in hindu society and presented deep hindu philosophy of vedanta in simple language

Japuji sahib is a beautiful simply worded Vedanta philosophy of hinduism

both hindus and sikhs believe in re-birth

both burn their dead

both treat OM as sacred name of god

both celebrate same festivals (like diwali, holi, baisakhi etc)

Sikhism is a stream from the river of Hinduism.

even now in some places eldest son in a hindu family in punjab is made a sikh(as it was done in past)

A true sikh will never say what you said.
and many more.. i think itna bass for all....

Bhindrawala's portrait installed in Golden temple ? why this nowww .........

I hope these postures and pictures of khalistani ghosts and stories, actions on the Golden Temple must be stop being publicised a lot, so that the newer generation of Sikhs do not get brainwashed and show symphathy for Khalistanis and see "Hindus as enemies of Sikhism".This should be stopped by The government , and khalistani boosting sites and the surprisingly visible anti-hindu propaganda on the Khalistani sites should be banned also.

Well Who cares? Honestly the Khalistan movement is dead. I think this was just to satisfy some hardliners eeehhhhh.

SIKHS WHO DEFAME HINDUISM ----- nice thing i founded

You have asked a subjective Question, and there can be many answers to a subjective question, ..........so you must know the background of some Sikhs who will insist on insulting their mother religion.

Generally Khalistani Sikhs from Canada defame Hindusim. Well they basically farmers and unemployed villagers from india , who immigrated to another land, became rich, but remained in each others company. The next 2 generations after them has not changed either. The second generation was bought up with the same low iq teachings at home which nuetralized their schooling, and the third generation today is trying to establish their insecure identity by making silly political noises about Sikhism.

Since the Canadian Sikhs have money but no class to rise in White Society they attract attention to themselves by silly statements and protests.

i like the last above line as i founded mostly ppl from outside india only talk all about this..rarely any indian do this... may be as they ignored and taken as second citizen.. so by frustation :nerd
well if so much they are serious then they should do something about this ---- click on it https://www.unp.me/f46/sikhs-pay-rs-20million-tax-to-taliban-47648/

prithvi.k

on off on off......
as the threads name says "Not many will care"
agree ..... as
I HAVE VERY HIGH REGARD FOR SIKH GURUS AND I VISIT TO GURUDWARAS. BUT I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO KHALISTANI TYPE OF EXPLANATION FOR A GREAT PANTHH I.E.SIKHISM

Mummy g boldeh jao gurudwara meh thursday-thursday..but i dont go, sometime hah jaata hu bolke ,,, aur kaha chalah jatah hu.. or else dekhta hu koe jadeh jaan toh nahi(pathi log) there,az i dont like hate preaching against genuine things..
So now i rarely visit to gurudwara,as yrs back when i visited a gurudwara with 2 non punjabi flens.... i think guru gobind singh je da janam din seh.. i dont remember sorry.. well nice kirtans where going on ,all was going well..then suddenly annouce hon lagah.. fhalahnah pathi from falahnah da kush bani sunoh.. we says chalo bai bani bhi sunleh inkeh.as we very daam waiting for delecious langar :d ... ok then that person started his speech.. baraber ja raha seh busuragh banda,but after 10 min jhatkha lagah i think so az he diverted slowly whole point to hindu gods... then khalistan... my flens little understand it think soo.. .. bass merah mood kharab...feeling very angry, my whole family was to there..maan ker raha tha iske dadi khech keh iske hath meh deh du lolz... but what good think i saw many other ppl who where present there all strated ignoreing him, handfull of them 8/9 ppl(uske followers) was only listeing to him... then usnuh pata chal gayah ethe esdeh sade jaye third class bakwass yaha nahi chalegeh... and just after that withing 5 mins he piss off from there :lol
Sure one thing i have founded that day Mumbai gurudwara ppls are very smart & their thinking is much better then comparing those peoples who provoke useless statements like them only...

Kiiran

Elite
its in our nature
live life to the max
ignore things you dont like and move on
and think to yourself is it your problem? - dont get involved

Kiiran

Elite
if no-one is there to read it there is nothing to dedate about
your just as bad for reading the article in the first place :an
get on with your life :)

end. im outa this thread sorry - i dunno why i even commented :)

prithvi.k

on off on off......
lol ppl reading it..if not then why so comments up there.. well u right about debate part.....
this topic good in pendboy site..there ppl debate to much i have saw it.. comeing there.. if in mood :an ka ka ka kiiran :p

MundaHoshiarpuriya

Maavan Thandiyan Shavaan
Hey guys, I'm not tryin to get debate started or targeting either religion and/or person(s). And neither am I trying to get an explanation for what it is. Prithvi gave a very good bit of his own knowledge about Hinduism and Sikhism but that, too, will get some mad because there are those who do not like to associate one with the other whatsoever. So please refrain from comparing/contrasting and even showing similarities between the both. This, then, will once again turn into like the other threads which I do NOT want at all. It was started just to give my own opinion and see if people agree with me without their own explanations. Maybe I hadn't clarified myself as well when I started the thread, for which I apologize. And for Kiiran, you said "don't get involved." You're right in your own means and I really liked that you said that. But for what it's worth, it's not a debate, simply views & expressions of UNPians without arguing and no one HAS to respond if they don't want to. Rest, I hope you're all doing well.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Well Show me one line from Guru Granthh sahib saying Sikhism is a religion.

like u been thru each n every line urself.. m just sayin dat cz u sayin it wid such a confidence..no offense dude.. bt ur post looks more or less like a copy paste to me rathar than u urself being very clear wid wt u r sayin..

by da way if Guru Granth Sahib Ji has no such line sayin sikhism aint religion dan m damn sure dat it deosnt either say sikhism part of hinduism or hinduism is a religion..
Guru Granth Sahib Ji have names of many hindu gods and not only hindus but muslim prophets too as well as of many other saints as wel..

so just by readin a few Hindu/Muslim god's/saint's names and use of names of some particular religion we cant say wid so much confidence dat sikhism belongs to hinduism or islam...

as per my understandin Guru Granth Sahib Ji reffers to all da great names of different religious saints frm time to time just to let the masses knw wt all dose holy souls wr upto and wts da messege of each n every saint..

and yea in sikhism we recite Ek OnKar not Ek Omkar..
u need to have a check on dat point u mentioned too..

Status
Not open for further replies.