Nissan Cruise - Australia

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
theres a meet on may first here too. i want to go cause its all 240's from the forum that i use. im just hoping the car will be ready by then. i finally got my camera back, so im gonna work on the car tomorrow hopefully finishing it, and take some photos!!

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
ya do that man.. i was thinking to goto Holden / Ford cruise too .but then got busy.. now IF there is any JDM meet will tryna go.
ineed new wheels.. might get Lenzos

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
i painted mine matt black. if you want the shine then get the paint with the clear coat mixed in the paint, otherwise when you spray on top of the black paint it starts to peel off. the shiny black ones look pretty good too. there's special wheel paint too. cover the tires with tape and sand down rim so its extra clean!! use engine degreaser on the rim and scrub it down, it cleans it really good.

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ohh and the center plastic cap is the hardest thing to paint cause it keeps on turning gray for some reason!!

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
ya u know that better cuz u gt same stock wheels ya?

well ya im gona use sand paper to clean the wheels . first ill goto car wash to give it a good wash and then use tyre cleaner to take oil off and then ill use sand paper to rub it down. my wheels are pretty cleaner..

i colored bmw e46 wheels once to white though .. 4 coates

am gona do matt black :)