New Year SMS

Say goodbye to year 2008 and welcome a brand new year 2009, send happy new year sms / text messages , new year greetings & quotes to your friends, family and loved ones. Under this category you will find new years sms, new year text, new year messages, new year greetings, new year wishes, new year quotes and some new year shayari as well.
Sending New Year SMS is a wonderful and convenient way to greet your dear ones at the beginning of the year. some beautiful and humorous New Year SMS that you may use to express your good wishes for your friends and dear ones. Apart from New Year good wishes SMS and New Year SMS, the collection also includes some popular New Year SMS in Hindi.
You may help us enrich this collection of New Year Text Messages by sending us funny and heartfelt New Year SMS ideas. Your contribution will be acknowledged and will be published on this page along with your name!!
My wishes for you, Great start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for March, No worries for April, Fun for May, Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec, Have a lucky and wonderful New Year 2009
Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don't get Fear
Coz, God Gift us a "BRAND NEW YEAR".
*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009*
Before the sun sets in this year, before the memories fade, before the networks get jammed.....Wish u and ur family Happy Sparkling New Year 2009.
A Relaxed Mind, A Peaceful Soul, A Joyful Spirit, A Healthy Body & Heart full of Love..All these are my Prayers for You..Wish a Happy New Year 2009.

In 'The Universal Bank of God'...
God stores his blessings & deposited 365 days full of love, faith & happiness for you...
So, Enjoy spending...
Happy New Year.
New Year begins, let us pray, that it will be a year with new Peace, New Happiness, and abundance of new friends. God bless you through out the new Year.

I Wish in 2009
God gives You...
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy...and that's all!

Fresh Air....
Fresh Idea....
Fresh Talent....
Fresh Energy....
I wish U to have a .....
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvellous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.