Need suggestions for high Bass Earphones !

Sennheiser HD 203

The sweetest and the deepest bass you can get. And it does not even require an amplifier.
Most beginner producers start mixing on these only.

bro its headphones....but i wanna buy earphones :)
agar earphones suggest kar sakde ta plz :pr
Price range should be in 2000/- :an

bro its headphones....but i wanna buy earphones :)
agar earphones suggest kar sakde ta plz :pr
Price range should be in 2000/- :an

Oh i misread it.
Anyway, you have a pretty decent budget. Now I would suggest you visit an electronic store (a multibrand or exclusives). Tell them your budget. Test all the earpieces they show. Yes it is possible to Try Before You Buy.

While testing have some patience because any kind of a speaker requires a certain run-in time,which is about 100 hours or so, so you immediately cannot judge it's performance.

If on first hearing it is giving a decent sound and good bass , you may go for that option. After you run-in they will definitely improve on their performance and you will surely notice it.

You may test them , note down the models and come back to thread. We can discuss it .
Let me know what happens.

You may test them , note down the models and come back to thread. We can discuss it .
Let me know what happens.

actually bro not much options available here,thats why i m going to buy from online store :)
i hv finalized some of these models suggested by users

JBL Tempo In-the-ear J01W Headphone - JBL: Flipkart.com

Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones - Tekfusion: Flipkart.com

MDR-XB30EX : Extra Bass (XB) Headphones : Headphones : Sony India

if u knw some other models then plz suggest or suggest me any one from these models i hv selected :pr

actually bro not much options available here,thats why i m going to buy from online store :)
i hv finalized some of these models suggested by users

JBL Tempo In-the-ear J01W Headphone - JBL: Flipkart.com

Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones - Tekfusion: Flipkart.com

MDR-XB30EX : Extra Bass (XB) Headphones : Headphones : Sony India

if u knw some other models then plz suggest or suggest me any one from these models i hv selected :pr

The Tekfusion then.

Read more here - Tekfusion Twinwoofers - A Complete Review

See I haven't heard any of the two models, will only judge and suggest from the reviews and customer reports.

As your demand for boomy bass and excellent sound quality is concerned,
Tekfusion will do the job perfectly.

Avoid Sony. Order the Tekfusions and remember to burn-in your earphones (Google it) for long life and actual sound production.

TBW

Elite
Depends upon kinda music you listen... headphones ne ki kerlena j music ch he ni bass hou ya mobile da music player ya ipod he bekar hove

sharjeet

I would recommend that u should go for the Beats and Skull Candy Headphones.These 2 brands lead the industry and the best brand in the market.