Hahaha

Veere mzak hi kitta c appa tan....just kidding

Gussa naa kreyo koi especially raavi

Waise landline da faida bhut raat nu 9wje ton call bilkul hi free aa:haha

Sukh nal free call karan vala aje koi milea ni

Nd phn dasso koi kaem jeha

U

Unregistered

@Royal Singh : righto! like I mentioned before, in todays price competitive market without budget info. its not an easy task to suggest a smartphone & that too to our so called drama queen aka Raavi Kaur is an impossible task next to nothing. :p

IMO, She needs the best H/S which is yet to be produced by any of the smartphone pioneers. :hd

You were damn right with your suggestion to build one for her own -to each on his/her own. ;-)

I wish I had some sort of super powers so that I can read her mind & may suggest the perfect device without any dillema.
Today, after watching PKP2, my sixth sense is on the verge of..... & now I kinda feel clingeworthy :lol2

I highly doubt if she is in the false impression that someone from us will gift her one as Diwali present. The reason for that being is, she already mentioned that in her life there's no one to whom she can converse ..... :hassa

*Topic : @OP : if you're on shoe tight budget then go for XOLO Era HD. At the moment its the perfect bang for buck smartphone. :)

U

Unregistered

given the fact, now its officially declared as the national emoji of Finland, how about 'Nokia 3310'? :p

Era

Prime VIP
@Royal Singh : righto! like I mentioned before, in todays price competitive market without budget info. its not an easy task to suggest a smartphone & that too to our so called drama queen aka Raavi Kaur is an impossible task next to nothing. :p

IMO, She needs the best H/S which is yet to be produced by any of the smartphone pioneers. :hd

You were damn right with your suggestion to build one for her own -to each on his/her own. ;-)

I wish I had some sort of super powers so that I can read her mind & may suggest the perfect device without any dillema.
Today, after watching PKP2, my sixth sense is on the verge of..... & now I kinda feel clingeworthy :lol2

I highly doubt if she is in the false impression that someone from us will gift her one as Diwali present. The reason for that being is, she already mentioned that in her life there's no one to whom she can converse ..... :hassa

*Topic : @OP : if you're on shoe tight budget then go for XOLO Era HD. At the moment its the perfect bang for buck smartphone. :)

Ah jehde bhai saab ne ena bhashan ditta ..gal tan ni bani

U

Unregistered

j tussi lena he iPhone hega fer saste naal gall kiven banugi? :eek:

BTW, j pehla pta c ki iPhone he laina fer inni soshebaazi kyun? :hd

ehsaan faramosh tuhade layi inni mehnat kar k posts paayiyan te hun saanu eh sila? appan kede Amazon di app hege ki tussi kehna aur dikhao - aur dikhao te appan ............ :hassa :lol2

EOT!!! :)

kit walker

VIP
Staff member

ehsaan faramosh tuhade layi inni mehnat kar k posts paayiyan te hun saanu eh sila? appan kede Amazon di app hege ki tussi kehna aur dikhao - aur dikhao te appan ............ :hassa :lol2

Gift hi taan chahi da je koi de deve:p
gift da make vi das ditta
baki model den wale di shardha anusar.:d

Era

Prime VIP

Apne aap hi kise sitte te pahunch rae o....thoda break lagao...n plz excuse