Mumbai Burning - Taj Hotel

amanwadhwa

Prime VIP
20081126201731978734_5-1.jpg

A policeman supports an elderly man after assailants opened fire at a Mumbai railway station

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
as u say . . . but im not american, im indian born

but this country gave me so much, so y should i hate it?

i will support this country with every chance i get . . .

dnt hate hate it buddy..

bt try to have a clear view of the thin line which is in between the truth and lie.. i am an indian.. b4 punjabi ad punjab i say i am indian.. bt i know wts rt or wrng happenin here.. and as much as I feel proud of all the good things which happen here i feel sad too for wt is totaly wrng and injustified ..

pps309

Prime VIP
becuase u didnt need to have a passport for national flightsss

only for international flights a passport was required :grr
u require passport for domestic flights if you are not resident of that nation. you need passport as means of ID proof.

pps309

Prime VIP
It is tough time. Whatever happened is not good. Lets hope that investigating agency bring the truth outside, not the reports favoring the politicians.
We should not jump to conclusions.

May all the dead's soul rest in peace and truth comes up soon.

and u never knw who is behind dese bombs and all....

all dese years we have been shown by da media dat muslims are da culprits behind all the blasts in India.. and last mnth the thruth came ke hindu forces are behind dese acts which ultimatley try to defame muslims...

ki keh sakde dis time too muslims or pakistanis are being defamed..

politicians have no religion.. dey can go to any extent to mend dere ways to be in power..
i dun think that's the case this time.. coz bal thacker.. or w/e his name is.. he said smth stupid in sum interview or speech.. he ws like we'll make human bombs nd 1 hindu is gnna kill 100s of muslimsss... they even started distributing trishul nd stuff:S i dun noe wat a trishull's gnna but :wacko
lashkaye taiba .. (howevr u say it:an) mite b behind it :chewor other extremist organization

nd 9/11.. afganz were surely involved in it.. but bush ws the main part
i heard bush had his training camps for terrorists nd he ws even involved wid osama. . :rolleyes: or it ws done jus to create a reason to attack muslim countries.. coz muslim population bahot vadd rahi aa.. nd sooner or later it'll b the ruling population.. maybe that's wht britishers nd americans didn' t want.. :rolleyes:..

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
u require passport for domestic flights if you are not resident of that nation. you need passport as means of ID proof.

ohde kehan da matlab hai ki je oh afgan honde ta ohna de passports ohna de nal honde te jado plane crash kita ta oh kitho labhne c... oh bas eve show karke sara blame afgan te pata

thx thode dona da bai ji... mainu ta c agli di garai add gi te hun paaun lambe chakra ch :nerd

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
i dun think that's the case this time.. coz bal thacker.. or w/e his name is.. he said smth stupid in sum interview or speech.. he ws like we'll make human bombs nd 1 hindu is gnna kill 100s of muslimsss... they even started distributing trishul nd stuff:S i dun noe wat a trishull's gnna but :wacko
lashkaye taiba .. (howevr u say it:an) mite b behind it :chewor other extremist organization

nd 9/11.. afganz were surely involved in it.. but bush ws the main part
i heard bush had his training camps for terrorists nd he ws even involved wid osama. . :rolleyes: or it ws done jus to create a reason to attack muslim countries.. coz muslim population bahot vadd rahi aa.. nd sooner or later it'll b the ruling population.. maybe that's wht britishers nd americans didn' t want.. :rolleyes:..

yup u gt a point dere dear..

maybe insecurity feel hori una nu about muslim population...

i read few das back.. MICHAEL JACKSON converted to ISLAM .. his name is now MIAKEEEL .. insecurity nu door karan lai attack karan naalo jehde apne religion de convert hore una nu roko... dere must be smthing dats wt is leadin people people to get converted.. religion ta koi v choose kar sakda banda apni individual choice naal and all are one and the same.. bas unu sahi tareeke naal dekho bas..

heyy iz listenin to da news todaii.. they said they mainly killed british/americans.. tehy were checkin the passports nd killing ppl.. i think this attack mite b frm arab countries:an
nd they attacked india this time coz india ws wid USA :kin
that's a possibility .. nd after the attack in UK .. they said our nxt target is gnna b india ..
:|