Much ado about Kareena Kapoor’s vital stats

chief

Prime VIP

Lose weight; gain weight?

Kareena Kapoor’s vital statistics have surely become a talking point in film circles. Is she losing weight, or is she gaining it? Everyone seems to be eager to know.

The lady’s newfound rosy plump cheeks indicate that she has gained some extra kilos. But when the reports of her shedding weight for a new movie started floating around, Bebo wasn’t too happy. She was rather shocked.

The actress, who was in the capital to promote her film We Are Family, has said that the news of her losing weight is not true. Yes, no more size zero or size minus for her.

She further added that producer Karan Johar might have told this to the world but hasn’t discussed anything with her. “I am not going to lose any weight, I have gained a little recently and I am very happy with that,” Bebo is quoted as saying.

According to reports, Karan had asked Bebo to go size minus to match up with Imran Khan for the film Short Term Shaadi. The movie will have Bebo in a never-seen-before glam avatar and she will even snip her hair short for the role.

As for now, the lovely Kapoor gal is in the pink of health, and is loving what she has gained in terms of weight. We are sure Saif too loves it.