MITTI - an upcoming Punjabi Movie

MittiPoster-1.jpg

MITTI from its name itself you can judge its related to the soil of our Punjab, This is story of those people for whom their land is their mother and land & mother are not to sell. Mitti is story of Punjabi youth politics and their present and present of all people of PUNJ + AAB​

Produced By ;Rubina baig & Kamalpreet Singh Bains​

Directed by: Jatinder Mauhar
DOP : Sairaj
E P : Parmod sharma rana​

Starring:
Rocking star of India Mika singh a name which does not require any introduction ;) :d and​

Lakhwinder singh kandola ,
Vaquar Sheikh,
Victor john,
Kashish Dhanoya,Hardeep gill,BN sharma,Sardar sohi ,Kartaar Cheema,yaad grewal,karamjit anmol​

Language : Punjabi​

Music : Mika Singh​

A film on farmers of our Punjab and young blood who is busy with their own activities and have no mission in life.But they want to become singers,some want to go to foreign,some just want to make money no matter how they make & ruining there life with drugs, this is not the only matter in the film ,this is just one part and rest how this young group of four guys named Rabbi Sidhu,Gaazi Dhillon,Laali Brar And Tunda ,live there life and how they work for a corrupt politician and how there families are fighting to save there land from land mafia.but they are busy in there own world and there love stories,,and what happens do they come to save their land ?do they remain friends forever ? can they kill any one for girlfriend ? are really they are killers? how there family suffers and what makes them to come back ,,for that you have to come and watch the new saga of Punjabi film industry.​

mittiposter1-1.jpg
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

tejy2213

Elite
i just loved this movie.............Tunda is just awesome...............i have it in my Ipod..................

tejy2213

Elite
hehehe Tunda....i think he is Victo John............fottoyaan khichda oye,,, hain oye, fottoyaaan.............. koool