Mineral water sold in Delhi has faecal matter

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Usually the snobby NRIs prefer the bottle water. 'My bharat Mahan wale' are quite content with the nalka/tap water.
On that note I'd like some more coli in that bottled water ;)

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
sheesh they have no prob with water or whatever ...thing is they have issues with someone calling his/her desh better than others

how far pl go to let others down but USELESS ;)...100 sunar ki ek lohar ki :d

even in villages ppl use tubewell da pani...and here also we dring tap water???

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
lol ^^ agreed :p

@ topic starter. ..just watch India TV ..thr r many many and many news regarding adulteration of basic necessities :p in India ..

chardi kala vich rhiye

HaRdCoRe BiOtEcHnOlOgIsT
Hey sachhe paatshah.....thread da ki bna ditta :wacko

To conclude this...we can suggest k paani nu boil ya filter karke peeyo...heat will kill all the coliforms......& filtration will remove all the bacterial contaminants straightaway...

As far as Indians r concerned...I thnk majority of them can afford the boiling thing @ home....rather than waiting 4 govt to take action against such unhygienic conditions in drinking water sources....:)

Carry water along with u when goin outside...& dont buy water bottles frm local vendors...:biker

thodi pain ta laini paini je sab kuj theek thaak rakhna apa....kyunki no pain no gain.....te Sarkar nu kad akal auni....oh ta parmatma ee jaanda....:pr

pps309

Prime VIP
Hey sachhe paatshah.....thread da ki bna ditta :wacko

To conclude this...we can suggest k paani nu boil ya filter karke peeyo...heat will kill all the coliforms......& filtration will remove all the bacterial contaminants straightaway...

As far as Indians r concerned...I thnk majority of them can afford the boiling thing @ home....rather than waiting 4 govt to take action against such unhygienic conditions in drinking water sources....:)

Carry water along with u when goin outside...& dont buy water bottles frm local vendors...:biker

thodi pain ta laini paini je sab kuj theek thaak rakhna apa....kyunki no pain no gain.....te Sarkar nu kad akal auni....oh ta parmatma ee jaanda....:pr
:salut
agreed

Or just add some whisky to water :p Alcohol will kill all the germs/bacteria.

Cadbury whiskey, peene wale ko peena ka bahana chaiye