me guri and rinku

diamond4ever

BIG KID
yaaro india was amazing!!! i can't put my feelings into words.

here are some pics when i went to hang out with guri and rinku :) along with my cousins... guri is hilarious and rinku is quiet as we all know hehe but they are such fun guys to hang out with. i really enjoyed their company...they fed me lunch, took me shopping, and took me to sukhna lake....awww they're such cuties! hugs.

[SCROLL DOWN THE THREAD TO SEE ALL THE PICS THANK YOU!] HURRY! BECAUSE I WILL BE TAKING PICS OFF THE FORUM SOON!

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
SSA JI
Mere khyaal naal tuhanu photobucket te images upload karniya paingiyaan.. te fer urre ah insert image wala icon use karke uthey url pa deo...shayad kissey nu hor tareeka pata hove...help karo vai koi!

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Awww...fottoyan dekh hee lagda tusi barra fun keeta..dats great u got to meet unpians.thankju for sharing. :D

Jithey tusi Guri 22 da galla farra best pic ah.. lolz frame ch jurra lao hahaha jst messin

diamond4ever

BIG KID
joto vaise vancouver v aina madda nahin ke ithe nahin aa sakdi smirk..mainu milan nu jee ni karda :(

:haha who has enna time ke vancouver wargi sher jaavey :an awww im kidding bhaboo

sweetie i will defo come meet ya...this summer will be travelling time so yeah udon plan banaunde koyi :hug i love vancity its pretty! oh and yeah bahut shopping kitti india vich :D and bhabo guri made me bend down in a picture to look taller...maran de gal taan shad deyo...kenda jatti nu maran da mauka nee mileya jot nu hee mar devan :cry

diamond4ever

BIG KID
ok bhabo baaki pics i'll put on FB soon...but give me some time cause i have to catch up with studies as well :cry i'll put them on slowly