Laptop Overheating - Problem !

umang26

like a star!

dere is a note below laptop " keep away from fire " :d :p

fir immerse it in water :P that would do the trick lol

about the nehru place thing..thats the best place to go and u will surely need to get it repaired in front of ur eyes..! but about the extending warranty idea..thats a total no from my point of view..:ch

from last few dayz ..my laptop is over-heating , i dun know wat is gng on . The speed of fan automatically boost up at frequent , and it give a too noise when it speeds up dat any1 near sittin me got disturb as how the fan moving !
I dnt know wat the problem is , & this for sure i dun want to give to HP service centre , i dun wanna use the word but i hav to , how cheap service they hav .

any1 hav idea abt it ?

the problem there bro is -
well , do U put ur laptop on un even surface , like ur Lap or on ur bed without actually putting a kinda hard copy book or smthing under it (particularly under the fan)????? all laptops gets heated up , so i put a big book so teh ventilation is kept clear , the fan cools the mother board so keep smthing under ur lapi next time u want to sit wt it in ur bed.. the outside temp. also plays part as to how often the fan runs and the temp. of ur lapi..why dont u get a cooler pad , its not expensive , google what is cooler pad for lapi`s?
problem sorted :pr:wah