kya india nu pakistan te attack krna....

kya india nu pakistan te attack krna....

• yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

batth saab

Batth Saab
Re: kya india nu pakistan te attack krna

AAPA LARNA THODI AA ...FER APNE TE OHNA CH KI FARK REHJU NALLE SARE PAKISTANI IKKO JAHE NI HUNDE ......VADIA BI HUNDE NE >>>BAKI HALAT DE MARRE NE

arpita

Prime VIP

tenu kya hoya......:slap

hassi aagayi kyunki jhuut te dovein paasey boleya jaanda :p
:haha

i dont blame anybody though j tussi india rehnde ho ya sirf indian channels vekhde ho then pakistan de against bohot propoganda vekhan nu milega and if you dont think critically you will start to believe it to be the villain, the reason why i say this is cuz duje paasey v ehi hisaab kitaab ae... ehi te game ae

pakistan ch india vaaste nafrat paun d kohshishan te india ch pakistan vaaste nafratan paun diyan kohshishan...this is what both our political systems want to keep both nations not only divided but against each other...jo v higher positions vich ne i mean politicians etc menu te dove paase nahin nazar aunda that anyone wants this conflict to ever end.

as is clear by the diagram :p

it's the same with israel and palestine no one wants the conflict to end...pissda kaun ae? aam aadmi

arpita

Prime VIP

janta aapas ch lardh di ae... I want the politicians to take part in the wars i want them too grab the guns and bombs and fight with each other...fer vekhange kinna chir india-pak ch nafratan banayan rehndiyan ne...these cowards sit behind their desks in their air conditioned office and and enna nu kaminee jayi khushi hundi ae while we fight with each other

i dont blame anybody though j tussi india rehnde ho ya sirf indian channels vekhde ho then pakistan de against bohot propoganda vekhan nu milega and if you dont think critically you will start to believe it to be the villain, the reason why i say this is cuz duje paasey v ehi hisaab kitaab ae... ehi te game ae

pakistan ch india vaaste nafrat paun d kohshishan te india ch pakistan vaaste nafratan paun diyan kohshishan...this is what both our political systems want to keep both nations not only divided but against each other...jo v higher positions vich ne i mean politicians etc menu te dove paase nahin nazar aunda that anyone wants this conflict to ever end.

it's the same with israel and palestine no one wants the conflict to end...pissda kaun ae? aam aadmi
:bak.....

arpita

Prime VIP

koi ne...kuj ne hoya teriya philinga nu.....:um

main apne views dasse ju ne ona nu bakwas keh k te ona d value hi mukati and ju saying i shouldnt feel hurt about that? :squint

nevermind..it's k...thanks for putting up this poll...sorry main urre bak bak karti :)

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ

agree :an

janta aapas ch lardh di ae... I want the politicians to take part in the wars i want them too grab the guns and bombs and fight with each other...fer vekhange kinna chir india-pak ch nafratan banayan rehndiyan ne...these cowards sit behind their desks in their air conditioned office and and enna nu kaminee jayi khushi hundi ae while we fight with each other