kya india nu pakistan te attack krna....

kya india nu pakistan te attack krna....

• yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Re: kya india nu pakistan te attack krna

hamle che koi fayda nehi aa.

india and pakistan have already fought so many wars .. and what happened??

nothing.

a war destroys everything:
investment climate, relationships, civil sense and most of all human lives.

and not all pakistanis hate india.

if our politicians really WANTED to solve the indo-pak tensions,
they would have done that decades ago.

pps309

Prime VIP

hassi aagayi kyunki jhuut te dovein paasey boleya jaanda :p
:haha

i dont blame anybody though j tussi india rehnde ho ya sirf indian channels vekhde ho then pakistan de against bohot propoganda vekhan nu milega and if you dont think critically you will start to believe it to be the villain, the reason why i say this is cuz duje paasey v ehi hisaab kitaab ae... ehi te game ae

pakistan ch india vaaste nafrat paun d kohshishan te india ch pakistan vaaste nafratan paun diyan kohshishan...this is what both our political systems want to keep both nations not only divided but against each other...jo v higher positions vich ne i mean politicians etc menu te dove paase nahin nazar aunda that anyone wants this conflict to ever end.

as is clear by the diagram :p

it's the same with israel and palestine no one wants the conflict to end...pissda kaun ae? aam aadmi

very much true, jisde hath danda (political power) ohi hakki janda sarre janwara (aam adami) nu.
Na te Indian mahatma ne, na hi pakistani farishtey ne........
Enna di dushmani chaldi aa taahin ta America de tank, France de jet, Russia di kalshnikov bikniya ne.

Pakistan ch v kuch states khush nahi ohna naal reh ke, india di v bohat states khush nahi india naal reh ke. Kashmir jo ki azad rehna chaunda si ohna India Pakistan donna ne hi jeyun nahi ditta.....waise kehan nu aa Democracy aa.:bak:bak

pps309

Prime VIP

well said baaji. :ditto

but even the governments of india n pakistan use this dushmani to distract from their own faults.
Yupp, you are right.
Let's assume those 10 man squad came from pakistan, what the hell navy, coast guard, border patrol was doing?

Is it so easy to get into the country that too with ammunition?

If not, then who sold them ammunition and from where did the seller's receive?

How the hell a AK-47 get into hands of non-military personnel if it is not made in country, not legal to buy for a common man from abroad?

How about all these strange co-incidences.
All the 3 top notch officers probing the Malegaon blast case got killed in first 10 mins of attack. :wacko
The guy caught alive is incidentally the one whose picture was on TV from the day 1 of attack, none other came in front of camera. (May be he came with a hidden agenda of showing his face, and then getting caught alive so that after his jail term he can be the next president of his country :o).

With media getting bit stronger now a days, most of the encounters (Gujrat, One in Delhi, Best Bus bombay) are turning out to be dubious or fake.

ya, i know .. indian security is very poor.
i heard the mayor's assistant or somebody talk on phone to a cnn corespondent,
and he was like: "no, not yet .. we don't know yet .. we'll get together tomorrow and find out"

.. stupid fellow :thappar
although i woulnd't say the mumbai attacks were anyhow foreseen.
because indian and ameircan intelligence investigation have proved pakistani origin.

but it dind't take the indian government even one day to blame pakistan.
which was very childish.

and even in the kashmir conflict,
india always focuses on pakistan .. although china has also taken some parts which were 'gifted' to them by pakistan and are called "aksai chin",
india never points out that.

nlayak ne saare politcians. :thappar