Kis Di Te Kitho Di Heer ???

Heer said:
aite would try to upload it over here pretty soon.
buh how do you post your pictures over here though.

Ova here, to post pictures, jus stick ur picture face down on ur monitor. It'll be uploaded. rolf rolf hahah OK not funny but gotta gimme for tryin.:y :y

Hey Mehak welcome to this cool site post a ton and make lottsa frens here.

full_taur

Hi Heer, Welcome shelcome hai jee...

Enjoy ur stay.. and have a good time here, and im sure you will find load & loads of friends here..

Cheers...:wig :wig :wig

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
thanks for the welcome rajeev and oh yah that joke was not funny at all hehehehe :p

glitters9

welcum to unp heer.............njoy posting here.......

40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif
40-1.gif

welcum to the unp family.. have a nice stay here.. u will get free meals here in which u with get loads n loads of hapiness n friends :) chao..god bless

neil

W@TNO DOOR
hmm....rishtedari ve pe gee.

welcome mehak, this is neil, hope u will have fun,

but i m looking for a job....me too B.E. electrical engg.........

Jatt_on_Jaunt said:
same field v te same surname v...as i m also a gill:wig :wig

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
thanks for the welcome all of u'z
free meal now thats something thats of interest hehehe
neil i would have definately appoint yah as a project manager in mah company if only i had an engineering company to begin with :p

neil

W@TNO DOOR
i guess i can wait.......................:hyper :hyper

can u give me something written in black and white.....:wig

Heer said:
thanks for the welcome all of u'z
free meal now thats something thats of interest hehehe
neil i would have definately appoint yah as a project manager in mah company if only i had an engineering company to begin with :p

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
thanks kaur :)
hehehe that gets me thinking neil are yah in new zealand cause the company gonna beh new zealand base though ;)

neil

W@TNO DOOR
i can always migrate. infact i was in aus before i came here, got stuck in kaneda..
we can always open a sister concern in AUSTRALIA,
think about going global....then CANADA. infact INDIA...as well.

and i m working in telecommunications field right now....

Heer said:
thanks kaur :)
hehehe that gets me thinking neil are yah in new zealand cause the company gonna beh new zealand base though ;)

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
not a bad idea at all. why don't we become business partners then all we need is an accountant and wallah we are ready to do business in other countries. i like the idea of opening a firm in india as well cause it sure has a booming market at the moment with all that development underway. heaps of foreign companies are getting interested as well :p

neil

W@TNO DOOR
we have been discussin it...

india is still hot..
really hot....

Heer said:
not a bad idea at all. why don't we become business partners then all we need is an accountant and wallah we are ready to do business in other countries. i like the idea of opening a firm in india as well cause it sure has a booming market at the moment with all that development underway. heaps of foreign companies are getting interested as well :p

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
just when i leave the country it becomes the most happening and hottest place that just makes meh feel so much better now :( why why why does this happen with meh he he he