kxip3-1.jpg

Hope is baar wadhiya perform karn !

Ma best wishes wid u guys !

kings-11-punjab-wallpapers-badges-2.jpg

Paa deo mocche patt diyo killi

Jitt k rehni is baar delhi :so

kanjjar

Banned
IPL is the prime example of how low the quality of cricket can get.
Money talks, bullsh## rocks.........:da:da:da

IPL is the prime example of how low the quality of cricket can get.
Money talks, bullsh## rocks.........:da:da:da

Quality of cricket is actually better if you look at it.....when was the last time you saw 150 or 170 being scored in 20 overs before the arrival of t20?

I'd rather watch the slogfest then see people like ravi shastri bat who used to score 50 and use up half the overs.

Quality of cricket is actually better if you look at it.....when was the last time you saw 150 or 170 being scored in 20 overs before the arrival of t20?

I'd rather watch the slogfest then see people like ravi shastri bat who used to score 50 and use up half the overs.

yup! fast cricket ,, & full of entertainment !:pop

kanjjar

Banned
Nothing against IPL's entertainment value. Even i enjoy it. But that being said the quality is not there. More runs does not mean better quality cricket. Just a case of bowlers not being good enough. Even a top international bowler wont give his 100%.
Turn a 85 meters boundary to 50 meters even 200 becomes gettable :p

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
damn there are 5 bloody ausiiiess n kings 11 .........and meri 1st choice tan mumbai aa but dil tan deccan ch he ya :d

p.s. test cricket is the best :salut

damn there are 5 bloody ausiiiess n kings 11 .........and meri 1st choice tan mumbai aa but dil tan deccan ch he ya :d

p.s. test cricket is the best :salut

^^Have you ever went to the stadium and watched test cricket???.....I have and let me tell you its certainly not pleasant sitting in the sun for the whole day without any kind of cover or roof on your head. And IPL has Dj's, matches are short which means they are in the evenings when the weather is nice......people are allowed to do so much more stuff.......since the money that local teams make is directly proportional to how much people enjoi at the game.

Nothing against IPL's entertainment value. Even i enjoy it. But that being said the quality is not there. More runs does not mean better quality cricket. Just a case of bowlers not being good enough. Even a top international bowler wont give his 100%.
Turn a 85 meters boundary to 50 meters even 200 becomes gettable :p

show me a 50 metre boundary anywhere in the world .....Players give more here then international cricket.......plus teams have best talent from around the world to choose from...so the quality of players is better too...

However i do think 20 overs is too short...and bowlers bear the consequences. Maybe 25 or 30 could be better?

kanjjar

Banned
Watch you talking about GTD quality players from around the world. 40% ipl's international players are retired players. Not to mention Rahul, VVS, Balaji, VRV singh and tons more who are not even part of their state's 50 over matches. All the points you mentioned were entertainment based which i have already said i agree with. I may have exaggerated a bit when i said 50 meters:p. But there wont be any ground bigger then 65 meters either. Compare that to 85+ australian grounds

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
^^ jada ho gya i support test cricket but t20 gives MAUKA to other players as well.......yu know state level ect etc

aman1987

Aman Jatt
Sab to ghatia team of IPL4 is punjab....:angry sirf gilcrist te parveen kumar de sir te ki match jittne ehna ne.....