Jio Preview Discussions

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
fer dso kaahda 4G hoya. chupe e dende pye ne es hisab nal te :haha

India is emerging as a good market for data. In coming days the data would be charged and voice calls would be free. By offering free preview the co is making you addict to heavy data usage at high speed. once the honeymoon is over you would be feeling pain of slow network. Its best to have a standby 4G or Broadband so that you could stabilize the data usage if JIO fails to perform under peak load. Its a deep thinking strategy they are following. They have consolidated the dream of their founder that there should not be any sector where RIL has no presence. Today they have footprints in every field except banking and they are in final stages to buy IDBI bank( A Profit Making Bank) the reason of choosing that bank is they refused Anil Amabani for a huge loan. In last two years Our Govt has twisted almost every rule to benefit RIL in every field.

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
Speed Nahi aye gi. Jio is on 850/1600/2300Mhzs. Check if any of these is in your 4G Specifications. Data will work for calling you have to use JioJoin app.

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
I don't think that My Touch 4g will work with Jio 4g

LTE support ni krda it supports only HSPA+ (3.5G)
pta ni kyu 4g likhya company ne :fp

Eh wale networks support karda:

GSM 850/900/1800/1900
GPRS Class 10
EDGE Class 10
UMTS Bands I and IV
HSPA+ 14.4, HSUPA 5.76

Naale Android version v 2.3 aa

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
chal paye gi 4 g wali dongle ch. but company free preview band kar sakdi. citing violation of TOC. Try geting jiofi router. they won't be withdrawing free preview.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
^ jiolink wala router :-?

main apna jio sim kise nu dena si, ohe kol 3g phone hai.