Jai-Veeru recreate magic at YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA Music launch

Jai-Veeru recreate magic at YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA Music launch​

The glittering YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA music launch night appeared more like a Red carpet film Premiere. It was definitely one special night to remember. Apart from the fact that it was Deols’ grand affair what made this lavish do all the more special is it marked the reunion of the famous duo Jai-Veeru, Amitabh Bachchan & Dharmendra. It was nothing less than a treat to watch Big B & Dharamji on one platform. It only made one nostalgic.
The very talented filmmaker Samir Karnik & producer Nitin Manmohan began the evening on a light-hearted note and unveiled the songs on the audio-video presentation. The very versatile, music director Anu Malik, who has composed & written some fabulous songs for the film, performed alongwith the singers.
The Deol trio - Dharmendra, Sunny & Bobby alongwith the leading lady of the film, debutante Kulraj Randhwa performed on the ever popular song & title track ‘Main Jat Yamla Pagla Deewana’ with their signature dancing style and enthralled the audience
Amitabh Bachchan, who was also present to cheer up for his longtime buddy, formally launched the music of YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA. Dharmendra was more than happy to see his dearest friend present and cordially invited to do the honours. He said, ‘Main chahta hoon mera Jai (Amitabh Bachchan’s name in SHOLAY) stage pe aye (I want my Jai on stage).’ He later added, ‘I have completed my 50 years in the industry. I am grateful to my fans & my audience to love me so much aur 50 saalo tak apne dil mai meri jagah banayi rakhi. And I know you will forever remember me & keep loving me like this. Profession nahi meri mehbooba hai yeh. Kabhi yeh root jaati toh mai mana leta aur main rootha toh yeh. Kuch arse se yeh mujse roothi hui thi ab maine mana liya hain. ‘
On this happy occasion, Amitabh too added, ‘Dharamji has just turned 75. I wish he keeps entertaining us in the similar manner for another 75 years.’ Sunny Deol then explained the reason why they made the film. ‘This film we have specially done because of our dad, who has completed 50 years in the film industry and also he just turned 75. We wish the film becomes a big hit.’
Bobby wrapped up the proceedings by joking, ‘Ab jab Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmandra aur Sunny Deol itna bol chuke hai toh Bobby Deol kya karega daaru piyega…’ (When Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmandra and Sunny Deol have said so many things what can Bobby Deol do except drink)
Others who were present at the gala night include Salman Khan, Abhay Deol, Suneil Shetty, Madhuri Dixit, Vidya Balan, Aditya Pancholi, Prakash Jha, Indra Kumar, Bhushan Kumar & Kishen Kumar.