Is Sikhism a sect of Hinduism

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
no it doesnt..... it does not mean business man or something.
dhillon mahinder
mahinder dhillon
sodhi ramdas (usually known)
ramdas sodhi
pata apa nu aje tak naam da nai ...gallan dasam dian?
level chaihda ik

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
Ahh Bedi / Mehta /Sodhi wala Raag Band Karo. Sare IK jot si. SGGS Ji Vich through IK waheguru di Upasna bare dasya gaya hai. baki thudai marji. ethe gal hinduism vs sikhism di ho rahi hai. Jive Islam Te Christianity oven hi Hinduism and Sikhism. Some Facts are Comman.

userid114437

no it doesnt..... it does not mean business man or something.
dhillon mahinder
mahinder dhillon
sodhi ramdas (usually known)
ramdas sodhi
pata apa nu aje tak naam da nai ...gallan dasam dian?
level chaihda ik

Hale taan basement cha entre hoye aa.oh v changi tara ni dekhi. Bahut level paye aa.

tomarnidhi

thats wat ur religion says !!! I don't respect any religion demeaning another

You want to prove your religion superior then dont become petty and put others down

Today I appreciate one thing abt my religion - Hinduism - we have never considered any faith beneath us!!

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Today I appreciate one thing abt my religion - Hinduism - we have never considered any faith beneath us!!

There is a line in SGGS 'Mitti Musalman ki' for which 'Guru Arjun Dev' was tortured and murdered.

SGGS is quite critical of Hindu ways, but you'll hardly find any Hindu speaking ill of Granth Sahib and Sikh Gurus.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
There is a line in SGGS 'Mitti Musalman ki' for which 'Guru Arjun Dev' was tortured and murdered.

SGGS is quite critical of Hindu ways, but you'll hardly find any Hindu speaking ill of Granth Sahib and Sikh Gurus.
Now I know why are you not getting ..... I was so freaking wrong
This post is entirely wrong ...some one would tell you real story

@n@@m

unknown but known to all
^^ veer R & p vich enj rule aje tak kise nu samajh nai aaya history says that :hassa

pps309

Prime VIP
radha ji was spiritual wife and lover of shri krishna....according to mythology radha ji was a avtar of goddess laxmi ji wife of vishnu ji and krishna ji was avtar of vishnu ji.....is avtar ke time unhe shrap tha ki wo aapas mein shadi nahi kar payenge so they were not married :) but still everone knows radha krishna :)

thanks, so Radha ji was wife of Shri Krishna. Still confused, spiritual wife?? How can she be wife without marriage? Was that possible then?

@n@@m

unknown but known to all
aho as written above they were avtars and for sake of that shrap they didn't get married radha ji ne mann hi mann krishna nu apna husband manya si so ona ne vyaah nai karvaya si :y