reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN

Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is a wasted time
Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy.

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us

pps309

Prime VIP

He was Good politician and nice speech maker....who was well aware that the poor coward and helpless Indians are not well with Guns and Guts.

Was he a peace lover? I doubt that.......................atleast he is not as great to counted with Guru Nanak or Jesus.

There are so many others like Mahaveer Jain, Dalai Lama, Gurudev RabinderNath Tagore, Lincoln who did much more then the above guy for peace.

More to that there are so many peacelovers in our history like Bhagat Kabir, Baba Farid, our Gurus with the likes of Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Guru Teg Bahadur Ji.

In political figures I appreciate Lincoln's effort he fought against slavery (black slaves) although he himself was white. He was more selfless than Gandhi.
Till the time Goras were saying dogs and niggers to Africans, Gandhi was fine. When he got hit he fought for himself and his people.

P.S.-> I appreciate the Guts of all those who stand for their rights of freedom.

pps309

Prime VIP
, sikhs don't like gandhi, because of hinduism, i will never forget 1984,, but i'm different, i think gandhi is the biggest embassador of PEACE & LOVE in the moderen times
My dear sister, you are wrong here.....sikhs do not like gandhi because he was the main reason for partition of Indian and we lost our Motherland Punjab to Pakistan.............:(

And he was no way a great lover of peace and love, there are so many others whose memories have been erased from Indian History coz congress needs vote on the name of Gandhi.......sad to see that you made a comment Sikhs do not like gandhi coz he is hindu.

Sikhs ta Hindu Muslims sab nu hi like karde aa....coz sadi bani sikhaundi aa par jiss bande karke sadde punjab de tukde ho gaye osnu kidda like kita ja sakda...............he was sitting with full army in Bengal......kyun punjab ch je koi marda ta maran do oh ta Sardar aa.,,........that was his intentions...

pps309

Prime VIP
mera maltb oh nai hai ki oh hindu hai . i do have respect for him too. mere kehan da matlab hai ke tusi are hi religious prophet likhia han Jesus, Guru Nanak Dev G, Budha. oh sare hi prophet san kise na kise religion de. te asi kise wi modren jamane de bande nu una nal compare nai kar sade. te mere hisab nal we cannot compare Gandhi with them.
I agree with johal 22 ji.....We should not compare Gandhi with likes of Guru Nanak and Jesus.

He was a good Congress leader, peaceloving also but not as great to be counted with likes of Guru Nanak.

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
I agree with johal 22 ji.....We should not compare Gandhi with likes of Guru Nanak and Jesus.

He was a good Congress leader, peaceloving also but not as great to be counted with likes of Guru Nanak.
i did not compare gandhi with any1 at all,,you are comparing them here,HOW MANY HOMES HAVE PICTURES OF GURUS AND ACTRESSES ON THE SAME WALL, DOES IT MEAN THEY ARE COMPARING THEM, i put 4 people, on this thread, people who gave lives for us, u can't understand the master post than it's not my fault,

this thread is not a political warfare, read my master post again see what the moto, the point is, people who gave their lives for us,

pps309

Prime VIP
i did not compare gandhi with any1 at all,,you are comparing them here,HOW MANY HOMES HAVE PICTURES OF GURUS AND ACTRESSES ON THE SAME WALL, DOES IT MEAN THEY ARE COMPARING THEM, dekho apninder ji je koi galat kamm karda dat doesn't give us right to do wrong. I am not saying you are wrong, what I mean to say is simple that please do not frame Gandhi, Jesus and Guru Nanak pics in one frame. i put 4 people, on this thread, people who gave lives for us,Gandhi ne mere lai koi life nahi ditti...Gandhi was killed later by some hindu organization. I just want to say that putting them in same frame is hurting sentiments. u can't understand the master post than it's not my fault, i very well understand master post but you are not understanding my posts. Gandhi is no way a saint or a big lover of peace. It hurts seeing that ppl put Gandhi and Guru Nanak, Jesus in the same frame.

this thread is not a political warfare, i agree. I just pointed out that there are other more prominent peacelovers then Gandhi. I put their names..thats it. read my master post again see what the moto, the point is, people who gave their lives for us,I don't consider that gandhi has given life for me.................its a chance that he survived til Independence. Congress and her associates wrote and peomoted the history.
Dear Apninder, Please read in quotes.

Je kuch garam thanda likh ta hove ta I am sorry.

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
My dear sister, you are wrong here.....sikhs do not like gandhi because he was the main reason for partition of Indian and we lost our Motherland Punjab to Pakistan.............:(

DEAR YOU ARE THE ONE WITH HATERED IN YOUR MIND, AND YOU ARE TELLING ME I'M WRONG, I PICKED 4 PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT TIME AND ERA, WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES 4 US,,,U STARTED TO COMPARE THEM BY TURNING THIS LOVE AND PEACE THREAD INTO POLITICAL WARFARE, BUDHA 2700 YEARS AGO, JEJUS 2000 YEARS AGO, GURU NANAK 538 YEARS AGO, GANDHI MODEREN TIME,,, IF YOU CARE TO READ,,,THIS IS WHAT I SAID

i think gandhi is the biggest embassador of PEACE & LOVE in the moderen times,

I CAN'T REMEMBER ANOTHER PEACE LOVER, WHO GAVE HIS LIFE 4 US,, IN THE MODEREN TIMES,,,,,,,,,,,I QUOTE AGAIN,,,,,, IN THE MODEREN TIMES,,,,,,,,,, CAN YOU ??????????

pps309

Prime VIP
I CAN'T REMEMBER ANOTHER PEACE LOVER, WHO GAVE HIS LIFE 4 US,, IN THE MODEREN TIMES,,,,,,,,,,,I QUOTE AGAIN,,,,,, IN THE MODEREN TIMES
Gurudev Rabindernath Tagore, Bhagat Puran (Gurudwara Pingalwara Sahib), Mother Teresa. They were also from the modern times. Bhagat Puran and Mother Teresa were even more selfless and they served humanity, lived for peace till the end of their life.

Gandhi has not given life for peace, his killing was for political reason and some hatredness of hindus against Muslims.

Bhagat Puran and Mother Teresa are not in pictures coz they were minorities. RabinderNath Tagore is not in history coz he was not a member of Congress.

I do not hate gandhi...............I am putting some facts. I want you guys to come out of books and read , realize the true picture.

Yes, I do not like Gandhi.......According to gandhi Guru Gobind Singh Ji was wrong in few thinngs.............I cannot like a person who say wrong to My Gurus......................WJKK WJKF

pps309

Prime VIP
I CAN'T REMEMBER ANOTHER PEACE LOVER, WHO GAVE HIS LIFE 4 US,, IN THE MODEREN TIMES,,,,,,,,,,,I QUOTE AGAIN,,,,,, IN THE MODEREN TIMES,,,,,,,,,, CAN YOU ??????????
I am not a peace lover, I am a fighter.
To be frank I do not have guts like Bhagat Singh, NetaJi Subhash Chandra Bose, Lala Lajpat Rai, to go and die leaving my parents alone for no one to take care.
But I do have guts like Bhai Taru Singh Ji, Main sikhi lai apni khopri lava sakda.

I do not want to be Gandhi, who was asking for congress power in India's rule when full country was hoping for Total Independence.

Je sirf dhoti naal hi raaj vapis laya jaunda ta Guru Ji ne Geedra nu Sher nahi si banouna..................

I believe in Live and Let Live jad lor pae ta main gatta hi vadu kisse da.......Thankyou

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
The transmigration of life, takes place in one’s own mind. Let one therefore keep the mind pure, for what a man thinks that he becomes: this is a mystery of Eternity.

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
... Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for you are with me...Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23: 1-6

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
... Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for you are with me...Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23: 1-6