9 tbsp - hot chocolate powder mix
4 tbsp - self raising flour
1 - egg
3 tbsp - oil
3 tbsp - water
a pinch - salt
- Grease a strong thick large mug (one that holds 2 cups of water)
- Add the dry ingredients and stir, crack in the egg & stir with a metal whisk, before mixing in the wet ingredients.
- With a tbsp, scrape the edges & fold the batter well.
- Bake on medium power for 3 mins - watch as it rises! (Timing may vary depending on your microwave's power)
- Wear an oven-mitten, remove the mug & slide out the cake - leave to cool. Serve as is or with ice-cream.