Hince asks Moss' father for her hand in marriage

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3920287466.jpg

Their relationship has never been a traditional one — but when it comes to marriage proposals, it seems Kate Moss and Jamie Hince prefer the old-fashioned approach.

The musician, 40, asked Moss' father for the model's hand before finally getting down on one knee last week after a fiery three-and-a-half year courtship.

Despite their turbulent relationship, Moss, 37, has shown her commitment to Hince, the frontman of The Kills, by wearing a diamond ring and a wedding band on her ring finger for the past year.

And as she arrived at The Ritz hotel in Paris on Thursday, she was more than happy to flaunt the diamond engagement ring he surprised her with on Tuesday night — to the delight of her parents.

Moss' father, Peter, who is divorced from her mother, said: "I am absolutely delighted, I'm over the moon. Kate rang me on Wednesday to tell me the news and she sounded so happy. Jamie did do the honourable thing and spoke to me first to ask my permission to have Kate's hand in marriage."

Moss' mother, Linda, said: "I'm just overjoyed. Everyone is looking forward to the wedding."

[/img][/COLOR]