Hazel is a tomboy but I want to make her a traditional bahu: Shabnam Singh

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_2a6d2808a01e11e6b2343982876c2dbb-1.jpg

Cricketer Yuvraj Singh and actor Hazel Keech are all set to the tie the knot on November 30 in Chandigarh. While wedding preparation are on full swing, Yuvi’s mother Shabnam says they don’t want to divulge too many details at this moment.
“If we give out the venue, all fans and media would reach there, so we’re avoiding that. We need time to share the wedding schedule,” quips Shabnam who is super excited to go shopping with her future daughter-in-law.
Talking about Hazel’s trousseau, Shabnam says, “It’s mostly suits and saris as of now. Hazel is a bit of a tomboy but I want to make her the real traditional bahu. I am trying to make her look like a lady now.”

Ask where Hazel has shopped from for the wedding, Shabnam reveals, “She went to Jaipur with her mother. In Delhi, she has a couple of designer friends, so we’ve picked a few pieces from each of them. Some are designers and some are the usual brands, because she’s a very simple girl and that’s what I like about her. So it’s all mix and match.”

While mom-in-law confirms that Hazel has finalised her wedding outfit, she prefers to remain tight-lipped. “I cannot reveal much about which designer she’s wearing. We’ll talk about it later, closer to the wedding. I need to ask Yuvi too.”
So does Yuvi also accompany them for shopping? “Not really. He’s too busy with his fashion brand and he’s been playing as well,” says Shabnam, adding, “But he’s always there. Whenever Hazel buys something, she would come home and makes it a point to show it to Yuvi and take his opinion too.”
Hazel recently celebrated Diwali with Yuvi and his family at their Gurgaon residence and Yuvi also posted some pictures of this close family affair on Instagram. “It was Hazel’s first Diwali with us before wedding. We were at home and we performed a puja. She is deep rooted in Hindu rituals and likes to be traditional. I was the one sitting without dupatta and she had her head covered, very sweetly telling Yuvi how to do the puja,” shares Shabnam.
All praises for Hazel and her belief system, she adds, “She has also met our Guru ji a couple of times and she follows him truly and with full dedication, as she understands we cannot question our Guru Ji. We all know how he saved Yuvi from cancer and helped in bringing my boy back to life.”