Yuvraj Singh’s mother responds to Bigg Boss contestant’s allegations

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_26807b72944911e689e77a6d6b3d3438-1.jpg

Few people in the country would have known about 25-year-old Gurgaon-girl Akansha Sharma, till she revealed on TV show, Bigg Boss, on Sunday night that she was married to cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s younger brother, Zorawar.
While speaking about herself on the show, Akansha said that the marriage lasted just four months, after which she decided to walk out of the house. Though she did not divulge too many details, she indirectly accused her mother-in-law, Shabnam Singh, of ill-treating her and blamed her for the failed marriage.

Talking exclusively to HT City, Shabnam Singh says, “First of all, this matter is sub judice and she (Akansha) is not allowed to speak. It goes under the contempt of court. There’s a special petition I had filed. Anyone can understand the agenda here and everybody knows it. We are not allowed to speak on this matter.”

_5cc9e1aa944911e689e77a6d6b3d3438JPG-1.jpg

Reacting to indirect allegations Akansha made on the show, Shabnam adds, “Somebody has to take the brunt, so it’s fine if it’s me. God bless, is all I can say to her. Let her go on and say what she has to say. Even I have enough to talk and share my side of the story. But I just don’t want to get into any mud-slinging. She’s also someone’s daughter and she’s doing what she’s being instructed to. ”
Surprised that Akansha has decided to speak up after two-and-a-half years, Shabnam wonders, “She could have done this earlier also but she didn’t. Just because she has got a platform now, she is saying all this.”
“Those who know me well it’s not that I would do something like that. People must know that we were the ones who first filed the divorce because we had some really strong reasons, so I had to do it. If she had to take any action or say something against any alleged cruelty from my side, she could have done that earlier as well or filed a case back then,” she adds.

_76b8c176944911e689e77a6d6b3d3438JPG-1.jpg

Though the divorce is yet to be settled in the court, it has definitely left viewers wondering if Akansha will reveal more secrets about the family. While being introduced on the show, she said she was at the lowest point after this marriage and she wants freedom now. She also stated that she married the family thinking it’s a cricketer’s home, but was disappointed. She went on to add that she has no complaints against her husband or Yuvraj and she doesn’t want any money from (Yuvraj’s) family.
Meanwhile, Yuvraj is all set to tie the knot with actor Hazel Keech in December this year. Stating that these reports won’t affect his marriage in any way, Shabnam says, “All these years Yuvraj has taken criticism on himself but taking criticism on his mother is not a very nice thing for a boy. He’s a very sensitive boy. We are used to this and it doesn’t matter. It’s just the past.”