Happy Birthday to the most amazing person ever - KPW

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Dear Simmo,
On this very special day of yours, first of all i want to take a little bit of time to tell you how awesome of a person you are. You are such a lively, beautiful soul. And talk about adorability, you are one of the most adoring persons i have ever met, and i adore you soooooo sooooo much that i just wanna keep you forever.
And for those who haven't met KPW yet, i can tell you one thing that she is such a cute doll, and she is always smiling (colgate di ad layi perfect hai apni simmo vaise). We are neighbors and i just want it like that forever.

And now the b'day......hehehe

Its you special day
A very Happy Birthday to you
May God bestow his best on you and Ramin forever
And send you a million everlasting smiles.

I love you both because you are very special.

Have a wonderful B'day, Enjoy, Have a blast and Come back soon. We gotta go eat out and shopping together.

Here a lil b'day gift

and a b'day flower cake
1991z-1.jpg

Some chocolate covered Strawberries
3849z-1.jpg

Happy B'day Darling

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Happy Birthday Penjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :yahoo :yahoo
oh ajj din khushiya da Rajj ke pappegol khaaaaaaaaaaaa :chew.........................:p
Rabb thonu sab khushiya den jaldi mrike ch puja den :gig
tusi hamesha edda hi mere to darde raho te main daranda raha :aww

arpita

Prime VIP
Happy Birthday sis g rabb thanu hamesha hamesha khush rakhe....love u soooo much and am really lucky to have u in my life....you're really a loving soul....pal ch ek bande nu apnapan mehsus karvaa deinde....jis jis di life ch aa tussi dhann bhaag ohde and mere te rabb ne ehe khaas mehar keeti aa ke mainu thanu milan da mauka mileya...wish i was near to u so i could meet u more frequently...but ur always in my heart....rabb thode te apni mehar da saaya rakhe te thodi harr khwaahish nu puuri karay...thodi koi ardaas zaaya na jaiye te tussi hun ton v vadh k hassde vassde raho mere jeeju nal:kiven

i love u a lot sweetheart more than i will ever be able to express to you :hug :kiss :wub :fu :rose :b

arpita

Prime VIP
thode gifts ...i remember u wanted a coach bag and dolce and gabbana sunglasses

coach handbag

D&G sunglasses

D&G High heels :x

hun munh mithha karo godiva di
18 pc. Limited Edition Chocolate Mousse Gift Box

cake hor nahi labbna :mno oh angel sis ne de ditta ae :an

deep

Prime VIP
happpy bday bhabi ji, rab tuhanu sada khush rakhe ,
menu pata tusi zyada mitha nahin kha sakde es layi aa lao golgappe
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s267/deep1165/DSC00145.jpg

waise tan tusi khwane si chalo main keha je tusi kanjoos bani baithe ho main hi tuhade bday te khwa dinna

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
first of all i would like to thanks Angel for making such a beautiful n touching thread..n its ot just me, its you who is beyond awesome..you are the best,calm,coolest,funniest,bubbliest etc etc person i have ever met..n im sp happy to have you as a frend/sister/best person in my life...thanks for making my day..n i love all ur gifts:D..cant wait to go to PFC again...c ya soon

thanks sheru for ur wishes n the best gift:p...its nice 2 have a bro like you..ladaku..te mainu tere to bahut darr lagda aa:nerv

Arpita..thanks 4 ur wishes n gifts..love em...jini nikki uni tikhi..marjani uda bak bak nahin karno hatdi te jado mildi aa ta munh cho awaz nahin nikaldi:p...dekheya dehshat meri..thx 4 ur sms:)

thanks vishi penjii...rabb thonu v lambiya umra deve te tusi v sada khush raho:hug...party hun main thonu melbourne aake deni aa

sehaj....thanks deora:hug...c ju soon in amrika

gulabo...thanks...aaja chaliye tenu golgappe party deni aa :p...:biker...aaja meri scootri te baitha ja

322 thanks a lot..tere naal pange lai ke bahla maza aunda aa:p..c ju soon n lub ju 2

arsh thanks for ur wishes:)

deep paaji thanks ..but atleast mere burday wale din ta na kanjoosi dikhayo:kuto...lol...thx bahle swad ne pappegol

dhillon thanks:)..ah chunchuna main sambh ke rakhna...fer jado tere jwak hoye ohnu nu de dena:kuto..lol

once again thank you everyone for being an important part of my life..luv you all

oye teelon images di limit wadha main delete kar kar thak gayi sirf 15 images allowed ne :ban

deep

Prime VIP
deep paaji thanks ..but atleast mere burday wale din ta na kanjoosi dikhayo:kuto...lol...thx bahle swad ne pappegol

once again thank you everyone for being an important part of my life..luv you all

lao ji kar lao gal ik tan tuhadi than te main golgappe khwa reha haan te aje v kanjoos , chalo naal tikki v kha leyo, te bday wale din v kutapa, rabba

Preeto

~Parnaam Shaheeda Nu~
Very Happy Birthday Bhenji!! many many manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy returns of this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! babaji thuanu hamesha khush rakhan te edi khapp pavayi jaan..............hehe....
sada cake pej dyio no excuses ok.....................:hug

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
thanks preeto n ravi paaji :)...thoda cake kime bhul sakdi aa tusi ta sadde kol auna cheti:y...te khapp di khair aa oh ni main pauno hatna:an..thanks again:wub