Guess the word!

ok one more

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I am slim and tall,[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I am slim and tall,
Many find me desirable and appealing.
They touch me and I give a false good feeling.
Once I shine in splendor,
But only once and then no more.
For many I am "to die for".
What am I?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Guest33

Elite
SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:
ok one more

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am slim and tall,[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I am slim and tall,
Many find me desirable and appealing.
They touch me and I give a false good feeling.
Once I shine in splendor,
But only once and then no more.
For many I am "to die for".
What am I?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

cigarette

kurrecckt :bolt ek hor

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] A rich person doesn't need it A poor person has it And if you eat it you will die What is it?[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Guest33

Elite
SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:
kurrecckt :bolt ek hor

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A rich person doesn't need it A poor person has it And if you eat it you will die What is it?[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Nothing....:so :so :so

hehehehehheh takin time ...........lol gud

i m ready with another one ......solve after u finish last one

<center>
bar-1.gif
</center> A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves.
q-1.gif

ask for clues if u could not.......but u r intelligent i know :so

ascha theses....kis topic te lol but y scared :mean

Guest33

Elite
SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:

<CENTER>
bar-1.gif
</CENTER>A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves.
q-1.gif

ask for clues if u could not.......but u r intelligent i know :so

agle dian hich.....hich...hickian hata tian....kime marji hataian pani di bajae dara ke hata tian...:so :so

Guest33

Elite
SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:

last page dekho uhda jawab tuhade aah sawal toon pehla hajar si ...:so

SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:

" Amoebic Gill Disease di vaccination development lai antigens di characterisation te Vaccination stategy "

jatti_sydney said:
" Amoebic Gill Disease di vaccination development lai antigens di characterisation te Vaccination stategy "

oh balle balle ki likh dita...lol

lagda tusi sare solve kite hoye ne......!! koi faida ne ho riha maza ne aa riha hai.....let me get some more lol

1.You heard me before, yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'til you call me again. What am I?

2.What is everything to someone, and nothing to everyone else?

3.What has no beginning, end, or middle?

4.What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

Guest33

Elite
SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:
oh balle balle ki likh dita...lol

lagda tusi sare solve kite hoye ne......!! koi faida ne ho riha maza ne aa riha hai.....let me get some more lol
:mean :mean :mean :mean
SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:
1.You heard me before, yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'til you call me again. What am I?

ECHO

SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:
2.What is everything to someone, and nothing to everyone else?

ur mind

SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:
3.What has no beginning, end, or middle?
doughnut

SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:
4.What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

Kola to sawah

hmmmmmmmmm ki kita jave

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] There was a family living in an round house. There was a mother, a father, a daughter, a son, and a maid. When the son was murdered everyone was suspects. The father said that he did not kill the boy, he was fixing the car outside. The mother said that she did not kill the boy, she was washing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom. The daughter said that she did not kill the boy, she was in her room all day listening to music. The maid said i did not kill the boy, i was sweeping every corner of the house. Who killed the boy?:dts:dts[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Guest33

Elite
SSPPUNJ@BPOLICE said:
hmmmmmmmmm ki kita jave

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There was a family living in an round house. There was a mother, a father, a daughter, a son, and a maid. When the son was murdered everyone was suspects. The father said that he did not kill the boy, he was fixing the car outside. The mother said that she did not kill the boy, she was washing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom. The daughter said that she did not kill the boy, she was in her room all day listening to music. The maid said i did not kill the boy, i was sweeping every corner of the house. Who killed the boy?:dts:dts[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

maid jhooth boldi...she is the murderer because they are all living in ropund house, round house have no corners.....:mean :mean :mean :mean