Elite
Re: Folk 'N Funky 2 - Jazzy B - Sukshinder Shinda - Out Soon

Will it be releasing this summer 2017?

[JUGRAJ SINGH]

Prime VIP
Staff member

ZqbmoYwpng-1.jpg

Rewind back to 1994-95 and a huge step for me on my musical journey. The original, complete, full, raw and desi cassette album β€˜Folk β€˜N’ Funky’ – the platform for Jaswinder Singh Bains to make all my dreams come true! Back in those days 8 tracks were the norm and Shinda paaji made sure each track had that pure desi sound with live musicians and rhythms to honour the traditional style of Punjabi folk.
Who remembers my big black puffa jacket? Or my gold chain? Can you remember the name of the last track on the album…anyone? The standout song and the one track that everyone still asks for to this day at every show β€˜Landono Patola’ made a mark on the Punjabi music scene like no other. A Punjabi boy from India…growing up in Canada…chasing a girl from London…that’s global right there baby!
The original team unite once again for a release and milestone close to our hearts – Folk β€˜N’ Funky 2 – bringing you something from the golden generation of Punjabi folk music with a twist of fusion to make sure the youth of today don’t forget their past but with one eye on the future.​

Singh

Prime VIP

Jazzy B - Maharajas
Jazzy B - Oh Kedi
Jazzy B - Rambo
Jazzy B - Tera Roop
Jazzy B - Romeo

ah cd paiyan mere kol jehre poster add kitte tusi jugge

Just heard two of the 13 songs on Folk & Funky 2 are produced by Canada's Harj Nagra and not Sukhshinder Shinda.

betty

Elite

1st look of folk n Funky 2 Out 28th Jan 10.00am (india time ) ;)

BaBBu

Prime VIP

Here is first poster of #FolkNFunky2 #ZeeMusicCompany #DineshAuluck #BobbyNagra #DirectorGifty #SapphireEntertainment #ParveenBhatPhotography #VitaminV #backTo95 #oldskool #TrendsterUK #Bjazzy