finding new name for restaurant

Jeet4560

YEAH TUHADE LAI blue stack and lamb casserole ready HAE :) BAS ANNE DE KIRPALTA KARO and it's not open yet but renovation (TUT PAJ) Monday TOIN SURU HO JAVE GEEEE..........JE TUT PAJ VICH SHAML HONA TEIN AAAJIIOO :)

Jeet4560

ahahah THEEK AAAA, just out of this topic I was in Canada 4 months back ....MERE TEIN Sydney ANNN NU JEE NAHI SEE KARDA and yeah I took some pics....visit http://www.geocities.com/meetu_jeetu/ and then click on myphotos section; if you wish to see some of the pics.....I made this web site when I was in UNI but now I am using this for some pics...to share with my family and friends.....

Guest33

Elite
savepunjabi said:
ahahah THEEK AAAA, just out of this topic I was in Canada 4 months back ....MERE TEIN Sydney ANNN NU JEE NAHI SEE KARDA and yeah I took some pics....visit http://www.geocities.com/meetu_jeetu/ and then click ono myphotos or photos section; if you wish to see some of the pics.....

nahi si auna.......kihne kiha si aun nu.......:banfotuan dekh laian si ajjj toon mahina do mahine pehlan....nice pics...

MeHRaM

sadial
nock nock..saasri kaar ji ...kidda babeo ki progress aa...tussi taaan eed da chand hi hoge !!!:wa changa ji rabb rakha
saasri kaar​

Jeet4560

HELLO SSA SAB NU IK VAAR FER TOIN...our restaurant will be starting soon ....hopefully by the end of this month.

address
Shop8
331-335 Barrenjoy rd
Newport NSW
Australia

I will send invitation to all of you guys once it's open.
I am building its web site as well www.kasmirclub.com.au
there is nothing on it yet but soon it will be.
Any suggestion on cheap hosting

dineshjaiswal

hi my self dinesh jaiswal i need you help to find a name for a restaurant i am opening this in NAGPUR the food served will be french fries , veg nuggets and chicken nuggets and veg burger and non veg burger only take outs please suggest me a good name. thanks D.J :gulp

DIXIT PATEL

Hi friends please help me for my new restaurant unique meaning full name started from (r)

please its very urgent

dixit patel