Doston meri kahani khatam hai... i lost the most imp thing in my life

i guess i'm too late for this thread but still my post might help someone else.
you feel that now you can't live without that girl but you were quiet happy before you met her,weren't you? ,,,,,, from the day you were born till the day you met her you enjoyed your life without her and that life must have constituted about 90% of your life,,,,, and now destroying that 90% of your life for the mere 10% that you spent with her is stupidity
BOY YOU HAVE TO DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! WANNA BE CALLED STUPID OR WISE?
and lastly try to be thick minded if you wanna enter into such relationships, coz there is nothing callled commitment these days,,,,,, one of my friend broke up an 8 year long relationship the other day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or else go my way, stay away from such so called serious relationships

smilly

VIP
i guess i'm too late for this thread but still my post might help someone else.
you feel that now you can't live without that girl but you were quiet happy before you met her,weren't you? ,,,,,, from the day you were born till the day you met her you enjoyed your life without her and that life must have constituted about 90% of your life,,,,, and now destroying that 90% of your life for the mere 10% that you spent with her is stupidity
BOY YOU HAVE TO DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! WANNA BE CALLED STUPID OR WISE?
and lastly try to be thick minded if you wanna enter into such relationships, coz there is nothing callled commitment these days,,,,,, one of my friend broke up an 8 year long relationship the other day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or else go my way, stay away from such so called serious relationships

22 ji eh ni manda ..... par tusin sahi keha

smirk

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
bro eh thread main ajj pareya..

rabb eh time kade kise nu na dikhaaawe.. i know how hard it must have been for u to go thru dose times..

i pray to god ke thonu hounsla deve te bro i wud liek to share one thing wid u..

i have been thru dat time once too .. i know how it feels... main v tutt geya c.. bt bro rabb jo karda sade bhale layi karda.. i started to hate gals bt bro since evrythin happens for our own good so bai truly speakin rabb ne jo kita c mere naal wadiya kita..

ur life deserves much better gal dan her..mainu v rabb ne wait karwaayi and usto v jaada lovin n carin kudi meri life ch diti and now when i look back to dose times i feel k rabba jo kit atu theek kitaa..

so dil na chadin.. ru life ch us naalo v changi te wadiya kudi ayegi ..and dats for sure :hug

keep smilin bro

ALONE

VIP
bro eh thread main ajj pareya..

rabb eh time kade kise nu na dikhaaawe.. i know how hard it must have been for u to go thru dose times..

i pray to god ke thonu hounsla deve te bro i wud liek to share one thing wid u..

i have been thru dat time once too .. i know how it feels... main v tutt geya c.. bt bro rabb jo karda sade bhale layi karda.. i started to hate gals bt bro since evrythin happens for our own good so bai truly speakin rabb ne jo kita c mere naal wadiya kita..

ur life deserves much better gal dan her..mainu v rabb ne wait karwaayi and usto v jaada lovin n carin kudi meri life ch diti and now when i look back to dose times i feel k rabba jo kit atu theek kitaa..

so dil na chadin.. ru life ch us naalo v changi te wadiya kudi ayegi ..and dats for sure :hug

keep smilin bro
thnx a lot......!

too_much

Punjabi
jst read ur post . no doubt its sad
been thru that time once and know it sucks
marya vi ni janda te jiya vi ni but again time heals everything

just wait and watch someone real nice might be meant to come in your life.
but its true ke jadon ik baar inj dil tuda hai vishwas utth janda har pasoon lekin veer ik time aayega you will forget abt it . u definetly will

so cheer up

ALONE

VIP
jst read ur post . no doubt its sad
been thru that time once and know it sucks
marya vi ni janda te jiya vi ni but again time heals everything

just wait and watch someone real nice might be meant to come in your life.
but its true ke jadon ik baar inj dil tuda hai vishwas utth janda har pasoon lekin veer ik time aayega you will forget abt it . u definetly will

so cheer up
hahahaahaha dost u r talking abt ppl.........
i m a kind of prsn who will bet n wont 4get,,,,
dosti ki hai toh i b there 4 her

too_much

Punjabi
sory bro for hurting u
but wha i meant was that ur pain will be over and u will get someone who will make u forget the bitter feeling as she will share ur world

i m not saying u will for get girl or wont be dere for her
but ur pain and suffering will soon be a forgotten. take my words

JANAB,Time is great healer. How do u think about suicide.life is not so simple.You have another responsibilties. Ki aise insan layi apni jindagi kade barbad na karo jisne tuhadi kadar nahi kiti.

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
22 shaiyeee te sohni haii.

ih soch ke challoo

Je tu zindagi guzar lai ge sade ton bagar
das asi kehra tere bina marr chalee hann

so think frm mind not frm heart

ALONE

VIP
22 shaiyeee te sohni haii.

ih soch ke challoo

Je tu zindagi guzar lai ge sade ton bagar