Dagabaz Oh Nhi..

Gentleboy

The Punjabi Rocker
shakal te nahi jayida... and sometimes, u only see wat a person wants to show u.... zaroori nahi haiga ki oh sab kush sach sach kahe... she can be very different inside

koi utton utton boht changia hundiya ah... trust me

I completely agree wid u.. Mai sirf shakal te nhi ja reha, its about her nature...she's kind, she's helpful,she's trustworthy and she has many more qualities.. & the most important thing bcoz of which i started talking to her & wanted to know more about her was that when i saw her for the first time she was talkin in punjabi wid her frnd...maybe it may sound a lil wierd but its so rare that u see a gal not feeling ashamed of talking in punjabi in front of every1 in Delhi..

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
I completely agree wid u.. Mai sirf shakal te nhi ja reha, its about her nature...she's kind, she's helpful,she's trustworthy and she has many more qualities.. & the most important thing bcoz of which i started talking to her & wanted to know more about her was that when i saw her for the first time she was talkin in punjabi wid her frnd...maybe it may sound a lil wierd but its so rare that u see a gal not feeling ashamed of talking in punjabi in front of every1 in Delhi..

yeah but maybe wat u see is only wat she shows u... i know how to hide myself very well... i might be so funny online and talk so much but when i am not online, im very quite and nice and innocent...

people always think im so innocent because i get confused sometimes but im really not :p

i only show the world wat i want to show them, and so i show them an innocent grl who knows nothing :w

-sukhi-

Ms. Ambitious
well, i dont know about that bcoz i cant forget her..
If she is all that then y did she leave youu ?
yea i understand she must have sm probz .. Buh if she relli loved you den y did she step back. Forget all that. Caz i dn think its all guna b da same ryt. Buh u cant b alone nd sad rest of ur life. ritee ...

-sukhi-

Ms. Ambitious
yeah but maybe wat u see is only wat she shows u... i know how to hide myself very well... i might be so funny online and talk so much but when i am not online, im very quite and nice and innocent...

people always think im so innocent because i get confused sometimes but im really not :p

i only show the world wat i want to show them, and so i show them an innocent grl who knows nothing :w
lolz .. u r makin such a great impression on oderz :p
buh itz gd 2 no dat u r bein honest >hug

Gentleboy

The Punjabi Rocker

Well, i completely agree wid u on this...but u see cell phone is a major source of talking to people and people dont hesitate talking and telling anything and everything on phone and that was the main way she told me almost everything about herself..
She always said that m the only guy who's so close to her, m the 2nd person after her best pal from KG who knows so much about her...but i guess she had never taken me in the other way than that as a frnd..

& yeah about u being funny and talking much online and being nice and innocent offline, m kinda opposite to u..:p..lol

Gentleboy

The Punjabi Rocker
If she is all that then y did she leave youu ?
yea i understand she must have sm probz .. Buh if she relli loved you den y did she step back. Forget all that. Caz i dn think its all guna b da same ryt. Buh u cant b alone nd sad rest of ur life. ritee ...
Y did she leave me..??
Well she was always a frnd...we were never into a relationship
I loved her but she just took me as a frnd..
When i told her about my feelings for her, she was shocked...the answer was no but she herself said that she still wanna be frnds coz she doesnt wanna lose a gud frnd..
We are still frnds but now we dont talk to each other as much as we used to..

-sukhi-

Ms. Ambitious
Then you have to respect her decision.
u cant force her rite. I guess you both needa find someone else and that will get your life on track. I understand it is not as easy as it sounds. Buh sumthin like dah happened to my sis, But she found someone else and she is really happyy nd she is gettin married in 2 monthzz

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
u cant force her rite. I guess you both needa find someone else and that will get your life on track. I understand it is not as easy as it sounds. Buh sumthin like dah happened to my sis, But she found someone else and she is really happyy nd she is gettin married in 2 monthzz

:an i might get married in 2 months too

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
lolz .. u r makin such a great impression on oderz :p
buh itz gd 2 no dat u r bein honest >hug

lol yeah when i come online, i am not scared or thinking about if i should show my real self or not cuz i just know that no one will judge me,:hug

i love myself for who i am :wub

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
Well, i completely agree wid u on this...but u see cell phone is a major source of talking to people and people dont hesitate talking and telling anything and everything on phone and that was the main way she told me almost everything about herself..
She always said that m the only guy who's so close to her, m the 2nd person after her best pal from KG who knows so much about her...but i guess she had never taken me in the other way than that as a frnd..

& yeah about u being funny and talking much online and being nice and innocent offline, m kinda opposite to u..:p..lol

ahh... i see.... but i hope that when u get married, u will get so much happiness from someone who loves u, and that u will forget this girl :hug

Gentleboy

The Punjabi Rocker
Guess ur ryt..
Thanx for ur suggestion..