corn cheese pattice
- 1 medium -sized corn(boiled)
- 4 potatoes(boiled)
- 1 cup spring onions
- 1 cube cheese
- 1-2 green chillies
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- 2 tsp cornflour or bread crumbs
- sev (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg (optional)
- oil for frying
- Mash the boiled potatoes, mix cornflour ,salt and green chutney.Mix well.
- Grind the boiled corns with green chillies and garlic.
- Grate cheese. Mix it with corns, spring onions salt and pepper to taste.
- Now take the potatoes. With the help of your palm make a thin layer of potatoes and put the filling of corn mixed with other ingredients.Cover it with another thin layer or the same layer of potatoes into any shape.
- Beat egg. Dip these pattice into the egg, then roll over the sev and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot as a snack with sauce or chutney.