Caught on cam: Woman snaps photo of little girl's 'ghost', wearing floral dress, waving at

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Caught on cam: Woman snaps photo of little girl's 'ghost', wearing floral dress, waving at her

ghoststory_647_082616023543-1.jpg

This is probably one of the clearest pictures of an apparition. No kidding.
Thanks to this woman who inadvertently snapped this haunting picture of what appears to be a little girl, wearing a 'floral dress', waving at the camera.
Louise Murphy was out with her family at the Victorian themed museum in Scotland's largest city, Glasgow.

She was with her 8-year-old son, Owen, when she began taking photos, oblivious to the fact that she was going to snap the spookiest picture ever.
Louise, who clicked the picture on her mobile phone, didn't see the picture until she got home. She was gobsmacked to discover the eerie image of a little girl with long brown hair, waving at the camera and wearing a floral dress.

Here's a photo I took at the transport museum in glasgow. When I took the photo there was no little girl near us and I can not logically explain this

Murphy confirmed that no one else was present when she clicked the picture and denied it was fake, telling the Express "I would happily send the picture off for experts to check it to prove it has not been edited. I don't even know how to use Photoshop."

So, could this picture really testify existence of ghosts? Or do you think it's just a coincidence?
Either way, those who believe in the paranormal, brace yourself for some nightmares!