"Bhulleshah" ah parreyo jaroor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

full_taur

panjaban,

These verses too probably are a great conspiracy of the Indian govt :

"All ways be humble before the Bhagats being humble you will attain merit.
A evil person who slanders the Bhagats will be destroyed like Harnyaksh.
BRAHMA,son of a lotus [BRAHMA emerged from a lotus symbol of order out of chaos] VYAS [One of the greatest of Sanatan sages to whom were revealed the Sanatan scriptures VEDASand Mahabharat epic with Bhagvad GITA. VYAS is also credited with the authorship of the oldest extent commentary on the source book of Hatha Yoga, ‘Pantanjali’s Yoga Sutra’, the, ‘Yoga-Bhashya’. In the Mahabharat he is recognised as the foremost master and expert on Yoga.] Born of a fish [Symbol of agitated mind] by devotion of highest God they themselves were worshiped.
Whoever are Bhagats respect them your great doubts and fears will thus flee.
Do not consider the cast of a Bhagat Sukdev [A Brahmin] grasping the feet of Jank [A Khashatriya king father of Sita hence lower cast than Sukdev] as Guru worshiped highest God."
'Shri Guru-Granth-Ji’, Raag Kanra, Pa.1309

"Janak who sat on a throne on seeing the nine [Vedic] holy sages himself fell at their feet [Because they were Bhagats of highest God].
Say’s Nanak bless me oh bless me master [Va-eh Guru] make me the servant of your servants [The Bhagats such as PRAHLAD, BRAHMA, VYAS, SUKHDEV, JANK, nine sages etc.]"
'Shri Guru-Granth-Ji’, Raag Kanra, Pa.1309

"He is a true Pundit [Brahmin] who awakens his mind.
And searches for the Naam [ineffable name of] RAAM[God] in himself.
From the teachings of such a Pundit all beings find [spiritual] life.
He transplants the story of Har in their hearts.
Such a Pundit then never again is born.
He appreciates the fundamental truth [God] of the VEDAS, PURAANAS and SIMIRITIA [Hindu religious texts].
He appreciates the subtle/sublime within the great expanse [World].
He instructs the four castes [without discrimination].
Such a Pundit say’s Nanak I always salute."
’Shri Guru-Granth-Ji’, Sukhmani Sahib, Pa.274-275

"BRAHMA, VISHNU, MAHESH [SHIVA] the three demigods were created [by God].
He gave BRAHMA the VEDAS and involved them in it’s worship.
Ten Avatars did king RAMA [VISHNU] take.
He attacked and killed demons but all in accordance with God’s command.
God did SHIVA serve but he too did not find his limits.
Attaining true value he created his [heavenly] throne.
He has set the world to task and concealed himself.
He makes all function this Karma is divinely ordained."
‘Shri Guru-Granth-Ji’, Raag Malaar, Pa.1279

AND

Page 791 - Reading the Vedas, sinful intellect is destroyed.
Page 941 - The Gurmukh is pleasing to the True Guru; this is contemplation on the Vedas.
Page 942 - The Gurmukh understands the Simritees, the Shaastras and the Vedas.
Page 1188- The Vedas say that we should chant the Name of the One Lord.
- - The Guru Granth Sahib - -
Thanks

very good answer Guri bai.. vise i never knew u were history student.. Good going bai..

Bulle Shah.. what those verses suggested...To me they suggested:

1. That Guru Granth Saahib ji is so great and so complete that it has got baani of Muslims and Hindus and others too

2. That Guru Granth Saahib ji is so great that baani in SGGS is from people from all walks of life be it cobbler, be it king or whatever.

3. That Guru Granth sahib is a strong preacher of the philosophy of GOD IS ONE and thats why it starts with IKONKAR.

4. That Guru Granth Sahib initiates a disciple on the path of spiritual progress and guides him at the various stages of his journey to God. It is a ship that steers clear a devotee through the ocean of Maya (Materialism), thus, leading the human soul to its ultimate destination which is the Absolute Bliss.

5. Man is the epitome of God's creation. This human body is attained after transmigrating through various lower species. Guru Granth Sahib advocates the excellence and utility of human life because it is through human form that a person can attain final emancipation. Man has great capacity for conscious awareness which helps him reach the desired spiritual goal. Therefore, all teachings and exhortations for spiritual enhancement are addressed to man in Guru Granth Sahib.

What you are saying is UTTER CRAP and here is one example of that. You talked about verses from Guru Granth Saahib ji and you said talked about one Shabad on page 1309. So here is the meaning of that Shabad. Check it out yourself and check what does it mean....

'Shri Guru-Granth-Ji’, Raag Kanra, Pa.1309.

O mind, chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, and be carried across.
Whoever chants and meditates on it is emancipated. Like Dhroo and Prahlaad, they merge in the Lord. ||1||Pause||
(see in which cotext DHROO & PRAHLAAD is used here)

Mercy, mercy, mercy - O Dear Lord, please shower Your Mercy on me, and attach me to Your Name.
Please be Merciful, and lead me to meet the True Guru; meeting the True Guru, I meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||1||
The filth of egotism from countless incarnations sticks to me; joining the Sangat, the Holy Congregation, this filth is washed away.
As iron is carried across if it is attached to wood, one who is attached to the Word of the Guru's Shabad finds the Lord. ||2||
Joining the Society of the Saints, joining the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, you shall come to receive the Sublime Essence of the Lord.
But not joining the Sangat, and committing actions in egotistical pride, is like drawing out clean water, and throwing it in the mud. ||3||
(READ THIS LINE AGAIN, Mr BULLE SHAH 'committing actions in egotistical pride')

The Lord is the Protector and Saving Grace of His humble devotees (BHAGAT's). The Lord's Sublime Essence seems so sweet to these humble beings.

(see the context in whcih BHAGAT is used here, and see the context in which you have put it in, SHAME ON YOU)

Each and every instant, they are blessed with the Glorious Greatness of the Naam; through the Teachings of the True Guru, they are absorbed in Him. ||4||
Bow forever in deep respect to the humble devotees; if you bow to those humble beings, you shall obtain the fruit of virtue.
Those wicked enemies who slander the devotees are destroyed, like Harnaakhash. ||5||
(Again, see the context in which HARNAAKSH is used here... and whats most significant here is NAAM SIMRAN and BHAGAT's)

Brahma, the son of the lotus, and Vyaas, the son of the fish, practiced austere penance and were worshipped.
(They are still being worshipped, CAN U DENY THAT? but GURU GRANTH SAAHIB JI DOESN'T SAID THAT U SHOULD WORSHIP THEM, SEE THE CONTEXT MATE)

Whoever is a devotee - worship and adore that person. Get rid of your doubts and superstitions. ||6||
Do not be fooled by appearances of high and low social class. Suk Dayv bowed at the feet of Janak, and meditated.
(WHAT DOES THIS SUGGEST, that irrespective of class or creed, bow before GOD and bow before guru de bhagat, who can show you the way to GOD)

Even though Janak threw his left-overs and garbage on Suk Dayv's head, his mind did not waver, even for an instant. ||7||
(this shows how disciple should be, irrespective of whatever happens, the disciple is so strong in his beliefs and is so attached to his GURU, that nothing can waiver his MIND, same way like ur crap talks cant WAIVER our minds)

Janak sat upon his regal throne, and applied the dust of the nine sages to his forehead.
Please shower Nanak with your Mercy, O my Lord and Master; make him the slave of Your slaves. ||8||2||
O mind, follow the Guru's Teachings, and joyfully sing God's Praises.
If my one tongue became hundreds of thousands and millions, I would meditate on Him millions and millions of times. ||1||Pause||
The serpent king chants and meditates on the Lord with his thousands of heads, but even by these chants, he cannot find the Lord's limits.

Just fir your knowledge mate, Sri Guru Granth Saahib is composed in various Shabads and various paudis, so if you want to get the meaning, you have to read the full shabad and then take a meaning of it as in each & every Shabad Guru Ji, says & means something and then at the end of the SHABAD, there is RAHAO di TUK (line) which is the central idea of whole shabad...

Bulle Shah, shoot more questions.. we are all ready for you and don't you worry, MAIDAN'E JANG CHAD KE NA KADE GURU DI FAUJ NATHI HAI NA HI KADE NATHUGI...

tuhadhe vargiya vaaste dhane ne theek keha see.. HUM MEIN DUM NAI, HUM KISI SE KAM NAI....

pps309

Prime VIP
Oh BulleShah...

Do you know how many pages are there in SGGS?

Do yo know how many peoples hymns are combined in Sri Guru Granth Sahib?

Ok....puch ke aao..jittho baki sab copy paste kar raya.....den I will take you further on from there.

full_taur

Copy paste te kr hi reha yeh.. and apart from that what he si doing is, he is picking up one line and usda matlab tod marod ke das dinda according to his own will....

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
All UNPians......

i dont know why this religion thing have come in unp family...........
i thaught v r all like a family and because of one person v r behaving like kids............
i think v should ban him if he tries to create ny differences btw us.

regards
harpreet

agree wid u harpreet
jo bulle sah likhde paro hee nah
app hee hat jaan gaye
nah hee os dee post da reply dioo:an

vaase punjaban ji wadiya post

per jis tara tusi bulle sah noo kiha
mainu haasa vi aa gia:an

yep i think now its time to :ban him

ek point te stand ho ke ne renada, copy paste ch laga hay,

yes, I agree with all of u.....this Bulla is just copy pasting material frm here and there......aenna kuchh main post kitta ohde kolon read tak nahi kitta gaya...:ban

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Bulleshah, Tuhadiya posts POINTLESS ah, koi matlab bannda?? Main aiss kann sunn ke uss kann kaddan wali gall kitti- :bakim being very honest. Je kujh kehna chaunde oh taa sidhe apne mooho kaho jo tuhanu pata naa ke ah copy paste karke, ehna posts da saade te koi asar ni peya.
Baaki mainu pata laga that you said your parents are amritdhaari. Is that true? Je eh sach ah taa tusi pehla ohna nu ja ke samjhao taa. Ohna nu sikhao jo tuhanu pata sikhi vaare (Dont give them some copy pasted info either, kujh palle ni painna, fer tuhada v time kharab uppro ghardeya toh v shittarr khaan wali gall karde). Bass ehi salaah ah mere walo taa, bannde nu pehla apna app dekhna chahida, ya im telling you to be selfish, pehlla apne ghar waleya nu dasso apna so called, Sahi rassta, fer baakiya da fikar kareyo.
Tata! :wa

Naale, Bulleshah, apne posts panjabi vich likheya karo mainu fer channgi taraa samajh au (vaise koi interest taa hai ni mainu "tuhada lekheya" parran vich) par fer v.
:pbbol

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala

Naale, Bulleshah, apne posts panjabi vich likheya karo mainu fer channgi taraa samajh au (vaise koi interest taa hai ni mainu "tuhada lekheya" parran vich) par fer v.
:pbbol

koi faida nahi, je aap likhda hunda fer taan tusi kehnde, ohnu te bas copy paste karna aunda...:kuto

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
NOTE: Mai saareya nu ik gall khena chaundi haa, mainu lagda pehlla clear kar deni chahidi c, main kise religion de khillaaf nai ah, saareya de religions apni apni jaga channge ah bass vakhra tareeka hai God/parmaatma/Waheguru nu paunn da. Maafi chaundi haa je kisse nu marra lagga (offensive), mai bass ah "Bulleshah" wargeya nu samjhauna chaundi c. Bass ainna he khenni haa ke He is wrong, not all hindus or muslims ja koi hor dharam, bass ik person nu keha, ehde karke assi saareya nu marraa ni keh sakde.
Peace! :)

Ramta

full taur,

Sri TulsiDas in his RamCharit Manas :

"Jag Pekhan Tum Dekhan Hare| Bidhi Hari Sambhu Nachavani Hare||
Teu Na Janahi Maram Tumhara| Aur tumahi ko Janani hara||
This world is spectacle and you are its spectator. You make even Brahma, Vishnu and Shambhu dance to your tune. Even these latter know not your secret; who else can know you?

Sarad koti Amit Chaturi|Bidhi sata koti shristi Nipunai||
Bishnu koti sam palan karta|Rudra Koti sata sam sahmarta||
Bhar dharan sata koti Ahisa|Nirvadhi Nirupam Prabhu Jagdisha||

He is as sharp as countless millions of Sarswatis, and posses the creative skills of millions of Brhamas. Again he is as good preserver as millions of Vishnus and as thorough destroyer as millions of Rudras. He is as good supporter of the universe as millions of Shesha naga. In short, Lord Sri Rama, sovereign of universe, is infinite and incomparable. (The name 'Ram' ofcourse happens to be just purely incidental)

Sounds similar, doesn't it ??

Thanks

full_taur

full taur,

Sri TulsiDas in his RamCharit Manas :

"Jag Pekhan Tum Dekhan Hare| Bidhi Hari Sambhu Nachavani Hare||
Teu Na Janahi Maram Tumhara| Aur tumahi ko Janani hara||
This world is spectacle and you are its spectator. You make even Brahma, Vishnu and Shambhu dance to your tune. Even these latter know not your secret; who else can know you?

Sarad koti Amit Chaturi|Bidhi sata koti shristi Nipunai||
Bishnu koti sam palan karta|Rudra Koti sata sam sahmarta||
Bhar dharan sata koti Ahisa|Nirvadhi Nirupam Prabhu Jagdisha||

He is as sharp as countless millions of Sarswatis, and posses the creative skills of millions of Brhamas. Again he is as good preserver as millions of Vishnus and as thorough destroyer as millions of Rudras. He is as good supporter of the universe as millions of Shesha naga. In short, Lord Sri Rama, sovereign of universe, is infinite and incomparable. (The name 'Ram' ofcourse happens to be just purely incidental)

Sounds similar, doesn't it ??

Thanks

here u come again... don't u worry mate.. again its UTTER CRAP & as Punjaban said SIMPLY POINTLESS

Anyways so what does this prove.. what do you wanna say that TulsiDdas in ramcharit manas and Sri Guru Granth Saahib ji said the same thing.. Is this the point? Please tell me whats the point in it? At least let us know your point..

well, Just to let you know buddy, all the religions and all the faiths if this world have almost said the same thing and they almost have given the prime importance to GOd.. so be it BIBLE, be it Manas or anything else, God is given the importance.. BUT Sri Guru Granth Saahib ji went a step further and said that GOD IS ONE and anyone can follow any religion as long as he is remembering GOD...

C'mon Bulle Shah !! your standard is decreasing.. what happened? Cant think of any questions or the system that is feeding you with all this is not able to cope up with GURU DI FAUJ.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA,
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH....

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
C'mon Bulle Shah !! your standard is decreasing.. what happened? Cant think of any questions or the system that is feeding you with all this is not able to cope up with GURU DI FAUJ.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA,
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH....

veerji jhuth de koi paer ni hunde..

aj ni ta kal ladkhadange hi

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
o bhai bulleya bass kar aithe nahi koi asar hon vaala kise vi gall da, guru da sikh pakka sikh hunda te koi jo marji kahi jaave o nahi dolan vaala.

pps309

Prime VIP
ik kavita banai main....

Bulla ki jaane SIKH kaun....
na bulla ne parya koi Granth, na bulle ne kitti research,
aanke bhainsda singha naal.....
bulla ki jaane SIKH kaun,

Bulle de ghar warke jad jalim ne dhiya chukiya,
ohna de rakhya lai aaya fer kaun...
bulla ne dharam badal, maut nu samne dekh oh darr gaya
Bulla ki jaane SIKH kaun...

Bulle UNP te aaya, sadde naal si pecha paya
sareya ne mil bulle nu marr bhajaya.....
Bulle nu lag gaya pata SIKH kaun.........

bulla ki jaane sikh kaun.............:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
ik kavita banai main....

Bulla ki jaane SIKH kaun....
na bulla ne parya koi Granth, na bulle ne kitti research,
aanke bhainsda singha naal.....
bulla ki jaane SIKH kaun,

Bulle de ghar warke jad jalim ne dhiya chukiya,
ohna de rakhya lai aaya fer kaun...
bulla ne dharam badal, maut nu samne dekh oh darr gaya
Bulla ki jaane SIKH kaun...

Bulle UNP te aaya, sadde naal si pecha paya
sareya ne mil bulle nu marr bhajaya.....
Bulle nu lag gaya pata SIKH kaun.........

bulla ki jaane sikh kaun.............:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

loved it pps paaji.......kamaal karti tusi ta :w

Status
Not open for further replies.