Bhoot hunde ?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
^ same argument ta 'rabh' layu bhi de sakde. fer sarre rabh de naam to parhej kariye :-?

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
^ same argument ta 'rabh' layu bhi de sakde. fer sarre rabh de naam to parhej kariye :-?
good question.
Rabbs concept is like mother nature, it gives you birth, feeds you and then kills you.
Rabb isnt something trying to haunt you with his long hairs and white saari in the middle of nowhere at 2 am.
Mother nature has control over the matter thats why it can effect you. Mother nature is controlling universe, may be more than one unverse as some theories now claim.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
but rabh is supposed to pull you out of depression, fix your health and make you rich :p

there is scientific explanation for birth-death, so what the need of God ?

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
but rabh is supposed to pull you out of depression, fix your health and make you rich :p

there is scientific explanation for birth-death, so what the need of God ?
To run the mobs
Less average human mind need something to belive in, something he/she can blame. they need somethi g out there to help them to get out of this court case magically and yes one day its gonna show up in the court and giving me access to all the iilegal Property
Unfortunately or fortunately? 80% humans are below average
Also they dont want something in the air invisible shit, they want something right in front of them, in the form of idol, or sun , or a room with black cloth around or something bright red having golden gota with a granthi behind
Now this a whole new shit level thread thing, and you know this already fupin explained you million times already

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Rabb isnt something trying to haunt you with his long hairs and white saari in the middle of nowhere at 2 am.

why not ? bhoot is negative energy which feed from your fear. so they would appear as whatever scares you.

hun rabh bhi je kise nu darshan dinda hoyu ta something identifiable banke hi aanda hoyu.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
why not ? bhoot is negative energy which feed from your fear. so they would appear as whatever scares you.

hun rabh bhi je kise nu darshan dinda hoyu ta something identifiable banke hi aanda hoyu.

Yes rabb Hi bhoot aa mere saab naal

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
ithe bohte lok 'soul' vich mann de hone, rebirth or liberation vich bhi man de hone.
fer 'in-between' kyu nahi :-?

DBF

Mad
mere te v bhar penda c jive ranjh da s reya... i can feel you veerey(more info layi inbox kero) :p
saari umar ni peya par jado rab wal dhyan dena shuru kita ya ohnu mann na shuru kita eh odo he hoya,, google kita tan ehnu angreji ch kenda ne "sleep paralysis" par jina de naal hunda ohna nu pta hai k eh, ki hunda... btw othe kudiya da v pareya.. ohna de case ch tan kaafi kuch hojanda...(exorcism of emily rose ch tan bas trailer he c).. agge me ni dasna sab ne darr jana :lol

baki me tan udeek kerdan hunda k eh mera naal kado hove next time.. kyunki me darr da nae.. i know how to fight.. and it goes away...

te negtive energy da is experience to ik gal pta lagi v its not about night.. it freely works in daytime also.. maybe deceased wale bhoot raat nu he hunde hon.. but sleep paralysis wale negative energy is kinda more powerful so din ch v jalwa dikhondi... baki ghum fir k jive ghost buster ne keha ehna da kam hunda sanu deceive kerna da ya rab/spirituality ton hattoun da... darr peda kerke..
kon kenda chiristian ni manande.. bas oh saaley prove ni ker sakke kyunki science naam di bhusdi de bas di gall ni.. kyunki eh sabkuch hai e subtle, but hollywood ch enniya muvi ne horror oh gahan alien aa k bnagye? but ik gall mann da angreja di.. realityjo v hove... par ohna di kaafi sariya movies boht close e honni es illusional world de.. kaafi sariya muvies da nichood kaddeya jave tan oh close to sach aa.. :p

btw negative energy v kafi trah di hundi ya diff power level di hundiya..kam ehna da ohi jo ghost buster ne keha.. sleep paralysis wali cheez stronger c.. baki kis-se boht ne te research boht kita c me.. tan end ch kuch ni kahanga.. kyunki ithe max ohi janta hai jedi mahaj ne dasi :p