Bhagwant Mann Slammed

tomarnidhi

Though many leaders, including chief minister Parkash Badal and AAP Punjab affairs in-charge Manish Sisodia have appealed to the political community not to politicise the Iraq crisis, almost all politicians of the state are doing otherwise.

Going a step further, Bhagwant Mann AAP MP from Sangrur, said he was in touch with some of the Punjabi youths working in the Middle East.

However, his statement in the media seems to have backfired as a video in which he is seen requesting the Centre and state government to take steps to bring back Indians from Iraq, has gone viral on social networking websites.

The video, which was uploaded on Sunday, has got more than 4,100 visitors in the past 24 hours on the YouTube. It shows Mann projecting himself as the biggest well-wisher of the Punjabi youths stranded in Iraq and has received a lot of brickbats.

One Manish Bansal writes, “From his behaviour it seems that people of Sangrur had made mistake by electing him as MP.”

Commenting on the video, Himmat Singh Sidhu, writes, “At best, this video is a proof of BM’s (Bhagwant Mann’s) emotional immaturity/imbalance...and at worst, it exposes his extremely manipulative side. Both ways, it reflects very poorly on the MP within him.”

In the two-minute video, Mann, while talking to the mediapersons after his press conference in Chandigarh, says, “I am getting phone calls from Iraq but I am only an MP, not the home minister of the country.”

When asked to elaborate, Mann refuses to answer, saying, “Please forgive me. I just request Modiji (with folded hands) to save our youths as they are dying in Iraq.”

On his statement on visiting Iraq, the video shows Mann saying, “Panga le lia maine yaar sabko bula kar. Ab mai dekhta hu ki aap is news ko kaha tak pahuchaoge ki mere pass un ladko ki list hai jo Iraq me fase huye hai.”

tomarnidhi

haan 40000 log hain iraq mein aur bhagwant ki saari video mein same log hai .. wah enu kehnde ne focus :hd see his you tube channel :))

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 194