Benazir Bhutto assassinated !

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
i was in coney island avenue, new york, which is also known as mini pakistan, and i saw people mourning here on her death.
,,yes dear mourn in peace,,,,, thats good,,,,,,, but i have spent 2 weeks in punjab in pakistan,, went with my friend CHAAND, and i stayed at her house,,,,,, people there,,,,,,,,,,, i was treated like royalty, not just her family, but others as well

i pray for peace for the innocent

Roop Dhillon

Prime VIP
May Her Soul Rest In Peace.

Start Of Civil War In Pakistan................Thats the least we want but i`m afraid thats not too far now, its very unstable at the moment. Lets all Pray for peace in Pakistan............Afterall it was a part of our home too.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
,,oh my god,,,,,,,,,all of them,, political killing i am sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is this all true guri ji ???

why was her father sentenced to death ???

Zufikar Ali Bhutto was convicted of authorizing the murder of a political opponent, the decision was mainly seen as politically motivated under the directives of Military General Zial-ul Haq...

Nawaz Sharif would have also been executed whn Musharaf overthrew him...but international pressure, mainly frm Saudi Arabia dint allow tht to happen :nerd

sad demise of Benazir as well

arpita

Prime VIP
yes this is what me and i almost every pakistani is feared of, aftermath of bhutto's assasination, yesterday after her death riots took place and untill now 20 people have died.Today is friday and after friday prayer there are great chances of these kind of riots through out pakistan.
i was in coney island avenue, new york, which is also known as mini pakistan, and i saw people mourning here on her death.

salaam bhai....don't worry bas allah se dua maangte hain milke...it's tought times for our country right now....very unstable and a lot of unrest ...this could result in a lot of deaths of innocent people....par all we can do is allah se dua hi kar sakte hain iss waqt :fu