Banda Marda Kyun Hai

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
Well this is very interesting question but i m scientific person so i m gonna tell u sum scientific reason.
there r few theories related to this question
One of them is Radicals:
This theory said there r sum atoms that damage our cell and DNA.they r made in mitochondria while we use O2 in our cells and over life the damage gets too much to repair.
Another theory is:
Telomeres i think..i cant remember the exact work.But basically each time the cell divides.,the machinery that copies DNA so the new cell..each time it cuts of little bit of chromosome..so less info. gets to the new cell and once it keeps happening over and over again..by the time u r old ur cells have cells with imcomplete chromosomes.
Its something like that.

I think there was one more but i dont remember that either lol.
Well once ur cells were that defective they dont work properly
dont produce enough energy and stuff and slowly other things start getting damaged and eventually its the end.

i think this is y ppl die . i m not sure abt this thing cuz i m not scientist i just this read in books. may be this thing help u to figured out ur answer.

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Well this is very interesting question but i m scientific person so i m gonna tell u sum scientific reason.
there r few theories related to this question
One of them is Radicals:
This theory said there r sum atoms that damage our cell and DNA.they r made in mitochondria while we use O2 in our cells and over life the damage gets too much to repair.
Another theory is:
Telomeres i think..i cant remember the exact work.But basically each time the cell divides.,the machinery that copies DNA so the new cell..each time it cuts of little bit of chromosome..so less info. gets to the new cell and once it keeps happening over and over again..by the time u r old ur cells have cells with imcomplete chromosomes.
Its something like that.

I think there was one more but i dont remember that either lol.
Well once ur cells were that defective they dont work properly
dont produce enough energy and stuff and slowly other things start getting damaged and eventually its the end.

i think this is y ppl die . i m not sure abt this thing cuz i m not scientist i just this read in books. may be this thing help u to figured out ur answer.
sleep-1.gif