All Set For Hangover-2

"In the follow-up to the record-breaking hit comedy The Hangover, Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don’t always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined."

We're going to laugh out loud again with the Hangover team!
:)

What people loved about The Hangover was not Las Vegas or the bachelor party but these three characters. I think you can take those characters and put them in other situations, and you don’t need the sell of Vegas and a bachelor party and all that other stuff."

Director Todd Phillips

Uploaded with

So the new Hangover movie is likely to take place in a new city, with our heroes getting somehow completely wasted, an excuse for a new series of hilarious adventures.

Director Todd Phillips confirmed that Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms would reprise their roles. Production on The Hangover 2 will begin in October 2010 for a Memorial Day weekend 2011 release, that is to say on May 30, 2011 then.

I'm quite impatient to see how the Hangover sequel is going to turn out, so impatient, that I'd like to fastforward to 2011! I want to see the Hangover 2 now!
:)

Update: it looks like the Hangover will fly to Thailand in the upcoming sequel, hope to get an official confirmation soon.

Official Trailer