Abhishek Bachchan goes back to school

Lily

B.R
Staff member
169233428.jpg

Abhishek Bachchan, busy in the promotions of his forthcoming film Players, went down memory lane when he visited one of his old schools in Mumbai, and met his first drama teacher.

"It's been a very long day. Started at 7am by visiting one of my old schools in Mumbai (Jamnabai Narsee) as chief guest for their sports day ... Sports day for the specially abled. Amazing to see the kids compete and excel. Then went around the school after God knows how many years," Abhishek posted on Twitter on Friday night.

"So many memories! Was there when I was seven or eight. High point was meeting my first drama teacher. Amazing what a memory teachers have. She still remembers me as a student," said the 35-year-old, who became father of a baby girl last month.

Bachchan's Players, which also features Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Bobby Deol and Omi Vaidya, will release on January 6.

Bips' Bobby Doll

All girls like Barbie dolls, but Bipasha Basu has a ‘Bobby Doll'! The actress has revealed she calls her Players co-star Bobby Deol by that name, while he has been calling her Bipshaw.

"For all those who don't know, I call Bobby, ‘Bobby Doll'! Like a term of endearment! And he calls me ‘Bipshaw' for years!' Bipasha, who is known as Bips, posted on Twitter.

Kher excited with Panday's film

He earned a lot of appreciation for his work in drama-thriller A Wednesday. No wonder then that Anupam Kher is charged up about working with director Neeraj Pandey once again.

"Just finished reading Neeraj Pandey's next script. BRILLIANT. It will blow your mind. Looking forward to start shooting soon," tweeted Anupam.

In A Wednesday, the veteran actor played the role of a police officer. One has to wait and watch what character he gets to essay in the new film.
[/img][/COLOR]